+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dode Fox podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Belhaven_Beers View Post
    It gets a wee mention tomorrow, Jim_Jam. ����

I look forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post

We all know what he is driving at but I was waiting/hoping on him actually telling us.
    Everybody in the Ferry can't all be the same of course.

Not all the same mate.

Woz pure dragged up in the schemes of Whitfield fintry and linlathen, and now resides in the leafy suburbs of Broughty Ferry 😉

I've no seen Ronnie in years, i used to drap him aff at the end of the night when he was DJ'ing and i was on the doors, a good chunt and never once drapped him aff in the ferry ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Woz pure dragged up in the schemes of Whitfield fintry and linlathen, and now resides in the leafy suburbs of Broughty Ferry 😉
    Superstar Tradesman?

Episode 47 up now with special guests are Calum Butcher, Mark Connolly, Mark Reynolds and Lawrence Shankland.

https://soundcloud.com/dodefoxpodcas...olds-shankland

Did i ever say that Steves new book is fantastic?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Did i ever say that Steves new book is fantastic?
    I think you're on the wrong thread 71, but thanks for the kind words.

I've just finished listening to this week's four-star Dode Fox episode, and greatly enjoyed it. These Ferry boys (both of them wear their Grove Academy blazers when they are recording, y'know) are putting together some really good stuff, and the latest episode (indeed all the episodes) is well worth a listen. I learned things, had a laugh, was amazed, and just thoroughly enjoyed it. The four players were relaxed, very open, very trusting. Each of them came across as a likeable person. I reckon they would have felt like they were on home territory and spoke as if they were speaking to mates or speaking among themselves. It's a great example of why a podcast format works so well.
    Most of all, they all sounded committed to the Tangerine cause.
    Well done to the Doders. My hat off to you lads. You should get out on to the lawn of your estate and have the servants bring you a Pimms no.1. You deserve it.
    And the length of the podcast was . . . interesting . . . I've had marriages didn't last as long as that!

We all know what he is driving at but I was waiting/hoping on him actually telling us.
    Everybody in the Ferry can't all be the same of course.

Typical ferryman
    Name:  43AA8462-CA9C-4F78-98DB-8BD7DBA95813.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  18.7 KB
    I’ll get my coat!

See!
    Chris de Burgh. They even have Brought Ferry tastes in music!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)