+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely schite

Absolutely schite

Awful performance from the Clarets. Never wanted to win it. Passing the ball around like we was 3- nil up. No effort at all.Sunderland deserved to win it. What a phookin horrible game to watch.Very painful indeed watching us pass the ball around in our own 15 yards area.Some phookin *******ing need handing out. A disgrace of a display tonight.Played like a team of w@nkers. As for Zaroury I would drop him straight away. Not a clue to beat a man. Barnes was about as much use as a fart in a spacesuit. Only saving grace was Beyer. What a player. Even he phooked up once though. Muric needs to start moving faster at getting the ball out ,I can move faster at my age..If we are going to play like that again Kompany can phook off to Spuds and take his passball with him.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Awful performance from the Clarets. Never wanted to win it. Passing the ball around like we was 3- nil up. No effort at all.Sunderland deserved to win it. What a phookin horrible game to watch.Very painful indeedwatching us pass the ball around in our own 15 yards area.Some phookin *******ing need handing out. A disgrace of a display tonight.Played like a team of w@nkers. As for Zaroury I would drop him straight away. Not a clue to beat a man. Barnes was about as much use as a fart in a spacesuit. Only saving grace was Beyer. What a player. Even he phooked up once though. Muric needs to start moving faster at getting the ball out ,I can move faster at my age..If we are going to play like that again Kompany can phook off to Spuds and take his passball with him.
    all good Alf, sad to say.

Gurnley in ......Slumberland

The Pinball Wizards

I was supposed to be there tonight. My dad, my sister and her family including my 12year old nephew going to his first match. He's been looking forward to it for years. A shame that was the match they spent so much to see...

Well just got home and must say I was completely bored. Passing was slow and laborious. Non of the wide men did anything worth talking about. It was all slow slow and boring boring. It looked like the City game had damaged confidence. Some of the messing about in the defensive area was pathetic and we have to say we were lucky the SFC goal was offside. Hope the wheels are not about to come off - we wait and see.

Muric, Roberts, Beyer, Maatsen, Gudmundsson, Cullen, Zaroury, & Obafemi have probably only been back in Manchester for 48 hours and they are chucked straight into a Friday night game. Benson, Brownhill & THB all out for weeks with injuries. No training together, no time for game analysis, Mowbray is a wily old bird and after 75 minutes I would have happily settled for a point.

Sunderland were well drilled, had a game plan and were backed up by some clown of a referee who has come over from Oz to earn a living by match officiating. Terrier Taxis have emailed him a free offer for his airport of choice to pi$$ off back home.

We dodged a bullet here and no mistake.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 31-03-2023 at 10:58 PM.

VERY disappointing. Hard to see us scoring goals in the EPL. One pass forward for three back gets you at the wrong end of the field. BT has a point though.

I was a bit late getting to see the recording, lucky me, I was half an hour behind and was so bored I speeded it up to 6x in the second half, it didn't make it any better, the boredom was just over quicker. I feel for those who had actually got off their backsides to go to the game and had to sit through that dross.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I was a bit late getting to see the recording, lucky me, I was half an hour behind and was so bored I speeded it up to 6x in the second half, it didn't make it any better, the boredom was just over quicker. I feel for those who had actually got off their backsides to go to the game and had to sit through that dross.
    It really was not dross sinkov. A reality check for Alan Pace perhaps, if we are to survive for just one season he will have to spend BIG.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It really was not dross sinkov. A reality check for Alan Pace perhaps, if we are to survive for just one season he will have to spend BIG.
    Nottingham Forest have gone BIG to the tune of 150 million plus and may well find themselves being relegated with a whole heap of problems if they do drop back down to the EFL. We have deficiencies and I am sure there are plans to add some additional quality particularly in midfield and attack for next season. We were sloppy against Sunderland and did not deserve more than a point. Middlesbrough will need to beat us and that may well suit us more.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Awful performance from the Clarets. Never wanted to win it. Passing the ball around like we was 3- nil up. No effort at all.Sunderland deserved to win it. What a phookin horrible game to watch.Very painful indeed watching us pass the ball around in our own 15 yards area.Some phookin *******ing need handing out. A disgrace of a display tonight.Played like a team of w@nkers. As for Zaroury I would drop him straight away. Not a clue to beat a man. Barnes was about as much use as a fart in a spacesuit. Only saving grace was Beyer. What a player. Even he phooked up once though. Muric needs to start moving faster at getting the ball out ,I can move faster at my age..If we are going to play like that again Kompany can phook off to Spuds and take his passball with him.
    Come on gentlemen please ?

Very rarely do teams just go on and on and on winning without a blip of some sort , we had several injured players back
    In the starting line up , and more than several travelling half way around the world to get back to play a game.

We were slow in approach and a bit off it tonight but with balance I think it’s a little unfair to throw some of the comments on here tonight on various posts.

They like us are just human , sometimes stuff goes wrong.

On another day we could have scored 4 footballs like that ( I’m sure you all
    Played and can remember- sometimes it just doesn’t happen no matter how you try )

Positive is we have a full squad and injured players back with game time in their legs, we’re a very good side and Kompany will sort out the issues in tonight’s game.

Keep The Faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)