+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay footballers / Racist police

Gay footballers / Racist police

What is this retired guy going on about?

"people will think you are week if you are gay" for example

All the claptrap that came out of his mouth seemed so antiquated to me?

I am sure that a professional footballer doesn't give a flying wassit about it.

Another example of stereotyping football

The biggest deal for me would be the changing room

I know you can't assume that because someone is gay they will fancy every naked man in the changing room.

But why do we have differnent changing rooms for females?

But if (for girls and boys) you have to share a changing room with someone who of the same *** may find you attractive is something I would find uncomfortable being straight.

I am sure people will think I am being silly institionalised homophobic but I am sure there will be some who agree?

It lends itself to the gay being the victim and no cosideration to the impact on others not gay. What is the big deal about being gay? Why does Tom Daley feel the need to expose his ***ual

re: Gay footballers / Racist police

Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence. - view external link

Cant do with the filth mesen,but we would be phucked without them... they did nothing wrong in my opinion in taking out the guy with the gun,the jury were quite right to find them not guilty..IMO

'Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence.'

Not in Blackburn Alf!

You're right Gaz...it's all bollox.

As for this showering together thing...he must have given clues surely...dropping the soap at regular intervals or the massive boner

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence.
    What did Andy Pandy used to get up to with Looby Loo in that box they used to climb into? No wonder he always had a smile on his face and couldn't wait for the programme to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    Muffin the Mule was a good kids programme, now its probably classed as a ***ual offence.
    What did Andy Pandy used to get up to with Looby Loo in that box they used to climb into? No wonder he always had a smile on his face and couldn't wait for the programme to end.[/quote]

Probably sh'gged the 'rse off her..

And what about that Captain Pugwash and his dirty crew, rogering the cabin boy every week.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    What did Andy Pandy used to get up to with Looby Loo in that box they used to climb into? No wonder he always had a smile on his face and couldn't wait for the programme to end.[/quote]

And what about that Captain Pugwash and his dirty crew, rogering the cabin boy every week. [/quote]

You leave Master Bates, Seaman Stains and the Black Pig out of this Alf...it's Noddy sleeping with Big Ears that's worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by paderbornclaret

And what about that Captain Pugwash and his dirty crew, rogering the cabin boy every week. [/quote]

You leave Master Bates, Seaman Stains and the Black Pig out of this Alf...it's Noddy sleeping with Big Ears that's worrying.[/quote]

with PC.Plod pushing his size 12 in em both ..

[quote="gaz1959"]What is this retired guy going on about?

"people will think you are week if you are gay" for example

All the claptrap that came out of his mouth seemed so antiquated to me?

I am sure that a professional footballer doesn't give a flying wassit about it.

Another example of stereotyping football

The biggest deal for me would be the changing room

I know you can't assume that because someone is gay they will fancy every naked man in the changing room.

But why do we have differnent changing rooms for females?

But if (for girls and boys) you have to share a changing room with someone who of the same *** may find you attractive is something I would find uncomfortable being straight.

I am sure people will think I am being silly institionalised homophobic but I am sure there will be some who agree?

It lends itself to the gay being the victim and no cosideration to the impact on others not gay. What is the big deal about being gay? Why does

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast