+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T COVID rising…

ot vaccinations

I can't help but be thankful I got double jabbed.
    then I got covid and was very I'll. I think it might have been curtains had I not been jabbed

please if you think you are invincible . you are not. Dont be selfish , you put relatives at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    France has suspended 3,000 unvaccinated health workers without pay.
    Gurneys will be blocking the motorways…

Glad you're still here to tell the tale Crash.....UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    France has suspended 3,000 unvaccinated health workers without pay.
    I make no apologies for saying OUR NHS should do the same. Any selfish individual who works within the confines of a hospital and insists in not having it, shouldn’t be allowed entry to work there.

The jab ain’t going to kill you and could, just like Crashbang’s case, help save lives, even theirs!

Imagine going in for a knee op and a selfish nurse, who works in a theatre, has the virus because they chose not to be jabbed. They pass it on to the patient, said patient dies.

Yes, I know hospital staff are tested twice weekly but, they could catch the virus in between days they are not tested.

I’ll sit back now and wait for the ‘usual’ suspects who wish to promote civil rights blah blah blah …

It’s up to the individual to be vaccinated IMO, and if people stopped kneeling down all the time they wouldn’t need knee ops!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I make no apologies for saying OUR NHS should do the same. Any selfish individual who works within the confines of a hospital and insists in not having it, shouldn’t be allowed entry to work there.

The jab ain’t going to kill you and could, just like Crashbang’s case, help save lives, even theirs!

Imagine going in for a knee op and a selfish nurse, who works in a theatre, has the virus because they chose not to be jabbed. They pass it on to the patient, said patient dies.

Yes, I know hospital staff are tested twice weekly but, they could catch the virus in between days they are not tested.

I’ll sit back now and wait for the ‘usual’ suspects who wish to promote civil rights blah blah blah …
    Brin,it could well have happened already where an unvaccinated operative has passed it on to the patient and Public Health England not disclosed this.It should be a MUST where all NHS employees are vaccinated.

Individual choice if you want to get vaccinated and I wouldn't pressure anyone to be. Equally you shouldn't be working in certain settings such as a hospital, care home etc if you don't want to have the jab. Don't get the jab? Fine. Want to put the vulnerable at greater risk, needlessly? Not fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Individual choice if you want to get vaccinated and I wouldn't pressure anyone to be. Equally you shouldn't be working in certain settings such as a hospital, care home etc if you don't want to have the jab. Don't get the jab? Fine. Want to put the vulnerable at greater risk, needlessly? Not fine.
    But you still transmit if you’ve had the jab.

It’s the same thing with people who pretend the virus dies as soon as it touches a perforated 5p ��

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    It’s up to the individual to be vaccinated IMO, and if people stopped kneeling down all the time they wouldn’t need knee ops!

Does difficulty getting access to dentists mean biting the hand that feeds you would stop!

Worth noting Being Vaccinated only reduces this risk of passing it on,well so we are led to believe anyway.it doesn”t totally stop it and is open to Debate of by how much.yes any percentage be it marginal might be good,but wouldn”t achieve utopia as some might suggest…if percentage risk cut was high,case rate would be low by now and there would only be pocketed cases but that is not the case…based on the framework of herd immunity ie it wouldn’t have anywhere to go..

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast