+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slight concern....

Slight concern....

Pontus Jannson's omission from Yesterdays squad was according to the man himself due to the fact that he was not fit but according to TC that wasn't the case as he stated "He's fit but I decided to leave him out."

Let's hope that he's fit, available & gets selected for Tuesday night as we're not the same team without him.

MOT

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/09/blo...-face-cardiff/

I think tc thought let's have him 100% for against Cardiff, its no concern I don't think

TC said he was rested to be 100% prime for the sheep-shaggers..a very good decision.

He's doing quite a good job, your new manager there. Hope you get promoted.

Make something out of nothing lol. He was rested because TC trusted Shaughnessy and Cooper, though it only just paid off lol. We look a different team defensively from corners/crosses when Pontus is playing, we looked very shaky against Ipswich when anything came into the box.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    He's doing quite a good job, your new manager there. Hope you get promoted.
    'Like'

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Make something out of nothing lol. He was rested because TC trusted Shaughnessy and Cooper, though it only just paid off lol. We look a different team defensively from corners/crosses when Pontus is playing, we looked very shaky against Ipswich when anything came into the box.
    Said as much on the match thread joel..think we may add another CB next transfer window?

If he had played I reckon Jannson may have had a 'quiet word' with Wiedwald over his in the box antics !

I'm not so sure we need another CB now. We gave had bad luck with injuries so far but when it all settles I see Pontus and Pennington as 1st choice. I've always thought Cooper was ok and Conon has done great so we have good cover. Then there's Ayling for further cover.
    it's good good to see the covering lads doing a good job but it is true in that we look shaky from corners and balls in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    'Like'
    He's jokining Rev...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)