+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Everton - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    perhaps the drama queens can wind their necks in again, 4 points and 2 clean sheets in the last 2 games against good sides.
    Rafa, Rodrigo, Kock, Meslier, Poveda, all looking good, whats not to like?

interchange of play between Dallas/Alioski, and Rafa/Harrison was sublime.
    No drama queens whatsoever
    A lot where pointing out zero points against wolves leicester palace is not good enough

Yet pointing out 4 points and a clean sheet against arsenal and everton is a good return
    Where is the drama in that ????????????
    To me that's factual

Move on to Chelsea and after 2 good performances we can go with full confidence

fair enough!

fair enough!
    Plenty on twitter today AB going on about Cooper being out of his depth and a liability
    I thought he did ok yesterday only my view
    We all have different views
    Hope your ok by the way I saw you have had this horrible covid keep safe lad

getting there now, thanks for asking!
    Cooper was ok last night, he is limited, but ive seen worse, i know Llorente is a cracking player, so im looking forward to him playing. Kock getting better with every game too, lets be honest,that lad was proper thrown in the deep end!

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    No drama queens whatsoever
    A lot where pointing out zero points against wolves leicester palace is not good enough

Yet pointing out 4 points and a clean sheet against arsenal and everton is a good return
    Where is the drama in that ????????????
    To me that's factual

Move on to Chelsea and after 2 good performances we can go with full confidence
    Precisely.

Glad to hear you are on the mend AB.

Great result and a very welcome 3 points.

And yes..the Rev has a hangover
    Last edited by Rev72; 29-11-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Cooper was ok last night, he is limited, but ive seen worse, i know Llorente is a cracking player, so im looking forward to him playing. Kock getting better with every game too, lets be honest,that lad was proper thrown in the deep end!
    Glad you are on the mend AB - also looking forward to see Llorente play. Also feels like the squad has more options.

Alioski has been excellent allowing Dallas to cover midfield. Poveda looks good when he comes on and I a feeling Rodrigo will do something special when he gets back in the team.

Watched a fair bit of the u23 and there must be four or five of them waiting to get a chance.

If you haven’t seen it there is the piece Paul Merson did on sky post the Arsenal game where he said before that game he thought we were all hype but he was wrong and now things we will start giving a lot of teams a big surprise.

He also interesting thought as the season goes on Leeds fitness will tell and he expects us to thump someone 5-0 sooner or later.

Yes AB a player who will also grow in value
    I've not seen llorente play but good things are said about him

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Yes AB a player who will also grow in value
    I've not seen llorente play but good things are said about him
    Lots of talk about him but this is the third straight season he is injured. I think he has only played 23 games which don't sit too well. I hope I'm wrong and he just had bad luck but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    LOL Poor guy is happy for a chance let him be. Awesome game and Everton contributed it a fair bit. The only worry was just the 1 goal so many chances anyway a win is a win and away again why not bring it to our home games.
    And we didnt open if it fwell off - fantatic from the off but know what i do eh?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)