+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cody Drameh

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Well well here we go it's my birthday and I will say it as I feel like it lol.
    MB is fn old fool who does not give kids a chance and he persists with his crap even his preeseers are the same shyte every week.
    This kid has an abundance of potential but just like the rest he is forgotten and like a lot of the youngsters will come and go whilst we have a master who will go and get us the likes Of Roberts firpo costa Rodrigo. We have spent the 4th most money in the league since promoted and we only have Raph to show for it the rest are shyte. We buy all kids in the hope of building them to on sale them for profit. Contrary to this club the running is run for profit as rad well knows his big pay day is comming.
    MB has won nothing significant and as in Europe only won a championship covid riddled league. His methods have proven to cause injuries over and over even in the championship we had the same problems.
    All banging about a kid seen it as is and wants to play the game. Summerville scores 3 in the first half of the under 23s gets pulled out to make a cameo 10 minute run. All the talk was the kids will be sent out on loan for the experience which drameh was one mentioned and now he gone to do just that you'll gang up to bang bang on the kid ffs.
    This club is run by a master businessman and over the top recruiter and the best manager in the world who has won f all.
    You will see what loyalty is really like when Phillips and Raph get the big bucks and others a like.
    I can’t argue.
    Perhaps Dramah seen opportunitys when he could have been playing and instead a square peg was put in a round hole.
    How long before Gelhard thinks that Roberts is getting preference over him and decides to pi&& off too.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Well well here we go it's my birthday and I will say it as I feel like it lol.
    MB is fn old fool who does not give kids a chance and he persists with his crap even his preeseers are the same shyte every week.
    This kid has an abundance of potential but just like the rest he is forgotten and like a lot of the youngsters will come and go whilst we have a master who will go and get us the likes Of Roberts firpo costa Rodrigo. We have spent the 4th most money in the league since promoted and we only have Raph to show for it the rest are shyte. We buy all kids in the hope of building them to on sale them for profit. Contrary to this club the running is run for profit as rad well knows his big pay day is comming.
    MB has won nothing significant and as in Europe only won a championship covid riddled league. His methods have proven to cause injuries over and over even in the championship we had the same problems.
    All banging about a kid seen it as is and wants to play the game. Summerville scores 3 in the first half of the under 23s gets pulled out to make a cameo 10 minute run. All the talk was the kids will be sent out on loan for the experience which drameh was one mentioned and now he gone to do just that you'll gang up to bang bang on the kid ffs.
    This club is run by a master businessman and over the top recruiter and the best manager in the world who has won f all.
    You will see what loyalty is really like when Phillips and Raph get the big bucks and others a like.
    Name me a PL manager who has given more kids gametime this season than Bielsa.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I can’t argue.
    Perhaps Dramah seen opportunitys when he could have been playing and instead a square peg was put in a round hole.
    How long before Gelhard thinks that Roberts is getting preference over him and decides to pi&& off too.
    Not too much longer (although maybe Roberts being injured might give the lad a chance, unless we recall Costa of course)

I can’t argue.
    Did you see Drameh play for Cardiff?

Watch that and then come back and tell me Bielsa should have been giving him gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post

Watch that and then come back and tell me Bielsa should have been giving him gametime.
    It not so long ago that Dramah was the “best thing since sliced bread” for us. And now???

And no. I have no interest in watching Cardiff.

Cardiff fans seem reasonably happy with his performance.

Name me a PL manager who has given more kids gametime this season than Bielsa.
    Name me one manager that cripples his squad and has nothing but youngsters left to play.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not too much longer (although maybe Roberts being injured might give the lad a chance, unless we recall Costa of course)
    There’s a slight problem there too, being that Gelhard is injured as well.

There’s a slight problem there too, being that Gelhard is injured as well.
    Even if he was ok he will still play James in his spot. Preferred method Harrison James Raph.
    Don't be surprised if something happens to Melsier he recalls Kiko
    Anyway no point whinging we know his methods nothing will change.
    We are so lucky this season as teams from 10 to bottom are so unreliable and crap we should survive.

Good luck to the kid - still young and will learn - who knows what the back story is outside of him, his agent and Leeds - imagine moving up to Leeds and having to endure the pandemic can’t have been easy for him moving up from London.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)