+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Andy Yiadom Were To Be Sold This Week

If Andy Yiadom Were To Be Sold This Week

Day's before the season starts and a clear division on policy within the club already out in the open .

Could be a line in the sand moment , Yiadom leaves and the suits send out a message that it's business as usual and we are in charge .

Or

There's a significant contract extension on the table that moves away from the plan and enables Hecky to keep his man .

In fact Yiadom doesn't have to sign it in order for Hecky to be at ease with the situation , all Hecky needs to know is that the club have given it their best effort and nothing would keep him here in anycase .

Could be one hell of a week coming up on Grove Street .

Who exactly are these suits ? I'm not being funny here , but who is Hecky referring to when he says ( they think they no better ) or similar wording , is it BarryTaylor , GG , or Maurice Watkins all 3 or is it Mr Cryne having the final word ? There appears to be plenty of unrest just now ! Would a clear the air board meeting resolve anything , Patrick has shown in the past he won't tolerate employees who go against what he wants ,
    I fear someone will feel PCs backlash soon

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Who exactly are these suits ? I'm not being funny here , but who is Hecky referring to when he says ( they think they no better ) or similar wording , is it BarryTaylor , GG , or Maurice Watkins all 3 or is it Mr Cryne having the final word ? There appears to be plenty of unrest just now ! Would a clear the air board meeting resolve anything , Patrick has shown in the past he won't tolerate employees who go against what he wants ,
    I fear someone will feel PCs backlash soon
    Indeed , how much input is PC having these days , understandably it's unlikely to be hands on .

If I were in his position I'd want to be spending my final days with my family and trying to keep the stress levels to a minimum .

That said we do have a CEO , a Chairman who takes a salary and a director .

The captain of the ship may not be at the wheel but surely the crew are capable of steering the ship without him .

If not , why not ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Indeed , how much input is PC having these days , understandably it's unlikely to be hands on .

If I were in his position I'd want to be spending my final days with my family and trying to keep the stress levels to a minimum .

That said we do have a CEO , a Chairman who takes a salary and a director .

The captain of the ship may not be at the wheel but surely the crew are capable of steering the ship without him .

If not , why not ?

Does the the Chairman take a salary?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

I seem to recall seeing somewhere that he did , I could be wrong of course but even so the job carries a responsibility and the aim when he was appointed was to aid PC in running the club .

Surely someone with no emotional attachment to the club wouldn't be doing the work for nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    £48000 paid to Brabners for the services of Mr Watkins [that's Maurice not Marley] year ending May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    £48000 paid to Brabners for the services of Mr Watkins [that's Maurice not Marley] year ending May 2016

Is that not for work done for the club on behalf of Brabners as a Solicitor ?

Does he get a salary from the club ?

Handed in a transfer request ???

Get rid then , he wa crap ennyrooard

There's the mysterious Robert Zuk as well down there .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast