+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Offer made for Greg Olley should be a Notts player by the end of the week

Offer made for Greg Olley should be a Notts player by the end of the week

Last edited by SwalePie; 27-06-2022 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Fixed typo in title

Another Gateshead player...Jesus they will hate the sight of us if this happens

If true could this mean Roberts, Ruben or nemane could be off? Contrary to what wrexham fans think I can't see it being Ruben

Quote Originally Posted by nottsfever View Post
    If true could this mean Roberts, Ruben or nemane could be off? Contrary to what wrexham fans think I can't see it being Ruben
    I believe the owners said that they wouldn't sell to anyone else in our league no matter the bid when cal was attracting interest from chesterfield last season, so I doubt he'll be off to Wrexham, he deserves better anyway if he is to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsfever View Post
    I guess it depends how desperate we are for cash as all 3 of them could be handy at some point this season. I can't see us parting with any of them until the mid season transfer window and then it depends on league position. We really need to get out this division this season if you ask me and selling any of them would be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    I believe the owners said that they wouldn't sell to anyone else in our league no matter the bid when cal was attracting interest from chesterfield last season, so I doubt he'll be off to Wrexham, he deserves better anyway if he is to leave.
    There's nowt much better than tripling or quadrupling your wages?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    There's nowt much better than tripling or quadrupling your wages?
    I meant a club higher up the pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I guess it depends how desperate we are for cash as all 3 of them could be handy at some point this season. I can't see us parting with any of them until the mid season transfer window and then it depends on league position. We really need to get out this division this season if you ask me and selling any of them would be mad.
    I really can't see us having 4 attacking midfielders unless Williams wants to use wingers in which case we can use nemane and Roberts out wide

Quote Originally Posted by Nottscounty1 View Post
    According to this Greg Olley is under contract until 2024...

https://gateshead-fc.com/players/greg-olley/

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    According to this Greg Olley is under contract until 2024...

https://gateshead-fc.com/players/greg-olley/

We could be offering the proceeds from sales of our other players?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast