+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley football scouts, look EAST??

Burnley football scouts, look EAST??

Yesterday, an Israeli Football youth team (up too age 19 years of age). Beat France 2-1. Is it time Burnley scouts looked east?

Oh dear! their next game is against England, on Friday .

How many Palestinian Arabs were in the line-up Balan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How many Palestinian Arabs were in the line-up Balan.
    Be fair BT, have you ever tried playing football with a towel wrapped round your head ? I would imagine it's not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Be fair BT, have you ever tried playing football with a towel wrapped round your head ? I would imagine it's not easy.
    I was amazed to discover this mon ami...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest...#Current_squad

I did not see the game,. But if we take the National team there are Palestinian Arabs that play, and two from Ethiopia.
    Like :
    Mu'nas Dabur
    Muhamed Abu Fani
    Ramzi Safouri
    Beram Kayal
    Mahmoud Jaber
    Muhamed Kna'an
    Hatem Elhamed
    Eyad Abu Abaid

Eli Dasa A Jew from Ethiopia
    Gadi Kinda '' '' ''

Mu'nas Dabbur is an Arab-Israeli of Palestinian descent professional footballer who plays as a striker for German Bundesliga club 1899 Hoffenheim and the Israel national team.

Mohammad Abu Fani is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Maccabi Haifa and the Israel national team.

Ramzi Safouri is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Hapoel Be'er Sheva and the Israel national team.

Beram Kayal is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer who currently plays for Bnei Sakhnin of the Israeli Premier League.

Mahmoud Jaber is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer of Palestinian descent who plays as a defensive midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Maccabi Haifa and the Israel national team.

Etc ,etc

I think you want to find discrimination between Jewish Football players and Palestinian Arabs.
    Sorry to disappoint you !

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I did not see the game,. But if we take the National team there are Palestinian Arabs that play, and two from Ethiopia.
    Like :
    Mu'nas Dabur
    Muhamed Abu Fani
    Ramzi Safouri
    Beram Kayal
    Mahmoud Jaber
    Muhamed Kna'an
    Hatem Elhamed
    Eyad Abu Abaid

Eli Dasa A Jew from Ethiopia
    Gadi Kinda '' '' ''

Mu'nas Dabbur is an Arab-Israeli of Palestinian descent professional footballer who plays as a striker for German Bundesliga club 1899 Hoffenheim and the Israel national team.

Mohammad Abu Fani is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Maccabi Haifa and the Israel national team.

Ramzi Safouri is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Hapoel Be'er Sheva and the Israel national team.

Beram Kayal is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer who currently plays for Bnei Sakhnin of the Israeli Premier League.

Mahmoud Jaber is an Arab-Israeli professional footballer of Palestinian descent who plays as a defensive midfielder for Israeli Premier League club Maccabi Haifa and the Israel national team.

Etc ,etc

I think you want to find discrimination between Jewish Football players and Palestinian Arabs.
    Sorry to disappoint you !
    No, I did not want to find any evidence of discrimination Balan, I was really interested to see how footy plays out in Palestine.

The discrimination and hate is plain for all to see...

Attachment 22044

I was really interested to see how footy plays out in Palestine.(? ) Why don't you ask the people of Palestine? Then you can tell me where Palestine is? I have turned over many stones in 'The Galilee', to find any clues where that country is? But how long can I keep looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I was really interested to see how footy plays out in Palestine.(? ) Why don't you ask the people of Palestine? Then you can tell me where Palestine is? I have turned over many stones in 'The Galilee', to find any clues where that country is? But how long can I keep looking?
    Well somebody, somewhere acknowledges Palestine exists somewhere Balan...

The Palestine national football team (Arabic: منتخب فلسطين لكرة القدم), controlled by the Palestinian Football Association, represents Palestine in association football.

But so does Bolton Athletic, look بولتون أثليتيك by the way the first word from the right, spells Bolton, just if you wanted to copy it and make a sign to show your friends they have reached your town. PS would you like it also in hebrew too? ( בולטון אתלטיק ) You can also note that the Hebrew word also on the right spells Bolton!
    By the way here is the Bolton's tiddlywinks team, but does it exist? فريق بولتون تيدليوينكس

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)