+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Dundee Football General Manager

New Dundee Football General Manager

Dundee Football Club have appointed Greg Fenton who is the Chief Executive of Dundee Football Club Community Trust as their new General Manager. https://www.dfccommunitytrust.org.uk...mmunity-staff/
    Sadly there has been no mention about it on the Club website.
    I happened to hear about it a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Dundee Football Club have appointed Greg Fenton who is the Chief Executive of Dundee Football Club Community Trust as their new General Manager. https://www.dfccommunitytrust.org.uk...mmunity-staff/
    thats not a surprise, we are just supporters, thats none of our business !

I knew about this over six months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I knew about this over six months ago
    I remember someone posting on Pravda that they had seen Jim Thomson and Greg Fenton walking round Dens Park together and this poster assumed that Greg Fenton was to be the next General Manager.
    Another poster dismissed this idea.
    The question is.
    What is Greg Fenton going to do with the hoses.
    The last time I walked past the gates at the foot of the Stairway to Heaven they were lying to the right hand side of the steps.
    Perhaps Greg Fenton will finally put them away in the area underneath the Bob Shankly Stand where the tractors are stored during the week.
    There will be little need for Away Supporters to be seated in the Bob Shankly Stand this season as most of the clubs in the Championship this season have a poor away support.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    thats not a surprise, we are just supporters, thats none of our business !
    We ultimately pay John Nelms lavish salary and he should be keeping us informed.

We ultimately pay John Nelms lavish salary and he should be keeping us informed.
    Say what you like about John Nelms' salary (and you often do) but regardless of how high or low it is it doesn't mean he has to tell us the name of every member of staff employed at Dens.

In fact we don't need to know anything at all about non playing staff.

I'd put the hoses in charge, they have staying power, are visible and have a far better personality than most respected

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'd put the hoses in charge, they have staying power, are visible and have a far better personality than most respected
    Most respected is away, replaced by a less respected, time to move on.

Time to move the hoses on was a while back mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Most respected is away, replaced by a less respected, time to move on.

Time to move the hoses on was a while back mind.
    Wonder if Mr fenton will send a GIRUY tweet to Dee fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wonder if Mr fenton will send a GIRUY tweet to Dee fans.
    Apparently he has asked for volunteers to tidy up Dens Park on 4th and 5th July from 10am to 2pm with a meal being provided as recompense.
    This is a surprising move considering the club has in previous years said that they could not have volunteers in to tidy up the stadium due to health and safety issues.
    In my opinion instead of providing a free meal the club would be better handing out free tickets for the Blackburn pre season friendly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)