+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bernie Ecclestone - What a C unt

Bernie Ecclestone - What a C unt

He says he would take a bullet for Putin and he’s first class and the civilians killed in Ukraine were unintentional! What a prize
    w anker! He’s 91 so hopefully will be dead sooner rather than later!

His daughter Tamara is a customer of ours but she’s now had her account deactivated. Horrible rude woman who spoke to me like a piece of s hit regarding her order. As her delivery could not be sent quick enough to her mansion in London she wanted it sending to her LA mansion. So rude and her 50 odd staff must hate the woman!

Some people with money and lots of it think they are entitled. Well they need to learn some f uckin manners!

Tick tock - tick tock - as Bernie not had a heart attack yet?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    He says he would take a bullet for Putin and he’s first class and the civilians killed in Ukraine were unintentional! What a prize
    w anker! He’s 91 so hopefully will be dead sooner rather than later!

His daughter Tamara is a customer of ours but she’s now had her account deactivated. Horrible rude woman who spoke to me like a piece of s hit regarding her order. As her delivery could not be sent quick enough to her mansion in London she wanted it sending to her LA mansion. So rude and her 50 odd staff must hate the woman!

Some people with money and lots of it think they are entitled. Well they need to learn some f uckin manners!

Tick tock - tick tock - as Bernie not had a heart attack yet?
    Well done for deactivating her account. More of this needs to be done to these wealthy nobodies who show no class, no humility and no respect. The world would be a better place without the likes of her.
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 30-06-2022 at 03:05 PM.

I generally admired Ecclestone as a self made bloke who is very old school and non “PC” and says what he thinks.

He regularly takes the p I s s out of Hamilton which I like,he calls him out and others who get too full of themselves.

The Putin comments are outrageous though, totally thoughtless and disgraceful.

His daughters are a couple of over entitled, permanent tanned, fat s l a g s with absolutely no class whatever.

I’m all for helping your kids but to lavish the hundreds of millions that he had on each of these Nomarks has been a mistake, they have no understanding of what it takes to make money or how ordinary people live.

This charlatan has been charged with tax fraud! He should get at least 10 years for this and as he's 91 - carried out of jail in a box!

91 and still greed - greed - greed! You can't make it up. Many are happy to retire with modest savings to enjoy family life and c unts like this are still motivated by in money! Why would you be interested in money at this age when death is calling?

In my opinion, it was Ecclestone who began the ruination (to my eyes) of Grand Prix racing, which I used to love years ago. He downgraded it to Formula 1 from Grands Prix, disenfranchised some of the great circuits and sold the races for sheer profit rather than the integrity of the sport. I do not consider Formula 1 to be anywhere near ‘Grands Prix’ standard, it is just the fastest of all the single seater formulae. I wouldn’t even describe any of the drivers as Grands Prix standard either. Another sport ruined by the lust for money. So, F off, Bernie.

P.S. His comments concerning that piece of excrement Putin just illustrate what a foul bloke Ecclestone is.

This was the bloke who, when he bought the Brabham Formula 1 team, one of the first things he did at the factory was to brick up the windows and fit a timer to the lights in the Gents Bog

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    In my opinion, it was Ecclestone who began the ruination (to my eyes) of Grand Prix racing, which I used to love years ago. He downgraded it to Formula 1 from Grands Prix, disenfranchised some of the great circuits and sold the races for sheer profit rather than the integrity of the sport. I do not consider Formula 1 to be anywhere near ‘Grands Prix’ standard, it is just the fastest of all the single seater formulae. I wouldn’t even describe any of the drivers as Grands Prix standard either. Another sport ruined by the lust for money. So, F off, Bernie.

P.S. His comments concerning that piece of excrement Putin just illustrate what a foul bloke Ecclestone is.

Excellent post Ketts! He's a complete and utter w anker and pity he can't take a bullet regardless.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)