+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL: Covid passports

EFL: Covid passports

EFL: Covid passports may be only way of averting 'dramatic financial effect' of fans not returning

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56668965

Just get me there ffs, watching at home is doing me no good at all and luckily I haven’t got a dog
    Last edited by millertop; 08-04-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    EFL: Covid passports may be only way of averting 'dramatic financial effect' of fans not returning

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56668965

Just get me there ffs, watching at home is doing me no good at all and luckily I haven’t got a dog
    They can f*ck right off

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    They can f*ck right off
    We won't expect any match reports from you then? What's up haven't you had the jab?

Just read the ECHR have ruled that compulsory vaccinations are legal and may be necessary

Like to know what Puppy and Wan think

Would that mean that children and people under 18 (?) who are currently exempt from the jab (I think) but are the future lifeblood of any club would not be able to attend the games ?

Edit - Sorry just re read the article and it is covered but would be a disaster for football moving forward if this was to be implemented (IMO)
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 08-04-2021 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Would that mean that children and people under 18 (?) who are currently exempt from the jab (I think) but are the future lifeblood of any club would not be able to attend the games ?
    I would imagine that if they are exempt from the jab they would also be exempt from the passport as well.

If they’re exempt I don’t see why they can’t attend

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If they’re exempt I don’t see why they can’t attend
    Can't attend the snooker, which I know is pre passport being introduced, but .................

Can't attend the snooker, which I know is pre passport being introduced, but .................
    Maybe that’s their own rule, it might also be because they’re trialing it and it’s indoors but surely if the government states they are exempt then I don’t see why they should be excluded

Would rather live under "house arrest" than support this.

It's like East Germany in the 70's.

And every now and then you get thrown a bone....."oooh great we can wave at our family from 100 paces every Tuesday in May"

Who has made money out of this pandemic?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast