+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gillingham

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Tonight's subs bench

CBR
    Holicek
    Lawton
    Lunt (Owen)
    Webster
    Kempster-Down
    Only just realized no keeper

4 shots in first 25 minutes!

So first half not bad but not great. There does seem to be some purpose and intent. Just need the Ainley of August to make an appearance. Perhaps we'll see Holicek again sometime in the second half.

If we do go behind, I'd go along with the idea of CBR and Nevitt up front, and Agyei behind. Possibly Amoo to come off - though he has put in a couple of dangerous crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So first half not bad but not great. There does seem to be some purpose and intent. Just need the Ainley of August to make an appearance. Perhaps we'll see Holicek again sometime in the second half.
    Augustus Ainley strikes again ...

But Gillingham go ahead thanks to two assists from Crewe

Amoo off, and CBR on - as requested by gazan

Gillingham have used 4 substitution periods

Such an infuriatingly stupid game. For once half decent but then give away 2 comedy goals

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Such an infuriatingly stupid game. For once half decent but then give away 2 comedy goals
    You know listening to this game, I feel so sorry for our team to go through the games like this, running around with no great joy. My sorrow also extends to the management/coaching staff and our BoD and none of them want us to go on with these results and we can only hope we can improve quickly next season as we won't be going down. Yes, there are issues that need to be addressed but for now, its almost a crying and a sad time to go through things even though there are more important things in the world to worry about...I hope we can pull through this asap...We have before and can do so again!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast