+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Man United v Leeds United Saturday 14th August 3pm

Prediction League - Man United v Leeds United Saturday 14th August 3pm

Just out - first game a trip down the road to our loving friends at manchester (lower case m on purpose)

Book early kids and you may get an extra point -

First up though, do you want to keep the scoring format from last season

I’m guessing I do?!

1-2
    Dallas 35.

CB

perhaps for us old people. could you list all of the possible ways you can score points? sorry for the extra work.

Possibly include a point for correct number of cards or possession %? you could do the possession like you do minutes scored?

really appreciate all you do for us on this.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    CB

perhaps for us old people. could you list all of the possible ways you can score points? sorry for the extra work.

Possibly include a point for correct number of cards or possession %? you could do the possession like you do minutes scored?

really appreciate all you do for us on this.

Point for the correct outcome - Win, Draw, Lose

Point for the correct score

Point for the correct Leeds score

Point for the scorer of the first Leeds goal (If you predict Leeds not to score and it happens you get this bonus point)

Point for the time of the first Leeds goal, plus or minus three minutes. (If you predict Leeds not to score and it happens you get this bonus point)

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Just out - first game a trip down the road to our loving friends at manchester (lower case m on purpose)

Book early kids and you may get an extra point -

First up though, do you want to keep the scoring format from last season
    FFS leave it as is if you fix it what am I going to whinge about did you think about that If I win can you change the colour of the m&m trophy to white and blue thanks lol

0 - 3. Bamford 20'. I've tickets via friend who is MU season ticket holder. There'll be some craic when we score and I reveal my true colours.....

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Point for the correct outcome - Win, Draw, Lose

Point for the correct score

Point for the correct Leeds score

Point for the scorer of the first Leeds goal (If you predict Leeds not to score and it happens you get this bonus point)

Point for the time of the first Leeds goal, plus or minus three minutes. (If you predict Leeds not to score and it happens you get this bonus point)
    F00k all that, beat Scum and all is good.

Scum 1 - 3 Leeds end of

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    0 - 3. Bamford 20'. I've tickets via friend who is MU season ticket holder. There'll be some craic when we score and I reveal my true colours.....
    How embarrassing..... Having a friend that supports Man U ! 😁

Ive actually got a brother who follows them! Sick b#sta&d......

scum v Leeds 2-3 Ayling 11 mins

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)