+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thread v Topic

Thread v Topic

In the interests of making this site even better - Is it just me - or does everyone else have to change the display from 'Thread' to 'Topic' when logging in?

I know JWOK changed the default before but it has drifted back.

I can't see any benefit of the 'thread' default as it means you have to click on EVERY message rather than just read them altogether.

No other club version of this site has this default.

Like many people, I don't save cookies and I log in from a few different devices, so setting my own preference doesn't work.

If you agree it should change back, just say 'agree' or please tell me why 'thread' is better!

Right... just off to email SKY now and ask them why I have to scroll through all my recordings to get to the most recent one and why I have to go into every episode of my favourite programme to find out which episode it is!

Thanks for listening. At ease.

re: Thread v Topic

Agree. Can't see the point in Thread as a format.

I've changed the default back to topic. No idea why it flipped!

Cheers JWOK

You're a star

Thanks.

It was so annoying. I thought it was my fault, and that I had done something on my computer.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)