+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pravda and the lgbt charter

pravda and the lgbt charter

Seriously I kid you not.

Oh and if you shout get up you big Jessie the thought police gonna get you��

Its they bad mother ****ing christian fundamentalist Texan owners you see.

**** me em just hoping for a derby win Wednesday no Eddie izzard and julien clary to be "derryed oot their nut"

Couple of things in that post on TDB forum.
    The posters name suggests he's actually west coast based just bringing up a single issue so not even a Dee. Personally I'm all for equality but I don't want political topics being forced on me at football. Same with the professional lobbyists and the more than annual give racism the red card stuff.
    It's sport and entertainment, never faced this kind of political interference at the cinema or theatre.
    As an aside I saw Eddie izzard in Glasgow airport last week 7am and fully dolled up. the only statement he was making with his high heels and full makeup and skirt at that time of the day was look at me!
    Last edited by ProvieRd; 06-08-2017 at 06:53 AM.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Couple of things in that post on TDB forum.
    The posters name suggests he's actually west coast based just bringing up a single issue so not even a Dee. Personally I'm all for equality but I don't want political topics being forced on me at football. Same with the professional lobbyists and the more than annual give racism the red card stuff.
    It's sport and entertainment, never faced this kind of political interference at the cinema or theatre.
    Very eloquently put.

I 100% agree.

I also think that unfortunately if you don't think 1 way and 1 way only on the social, moral, ***ual, gender and political issues of the day your a pariah.

Luckily we all have our original "safe space" in our own minds where we can think what we want.

Away to the golf, not sure if they have signed up to the lgbt charter....might ask��

Just had a read, they're talking about dolphins, penguins and spiders etc liking the toby, think I'll go stick pins in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Just had a read, they're talking about dolphins, penguins and spiders etc liking the toby, think I'll go stick pins in my eyes

Ken what there talking aboot though, loadsa cocks over on Pravda.��

Didnae ken gay penguins adopt though......lg lgb lgbt dundee��

It's hard to believe that someone, who used to posted here, but has now found his level of mate next door, reads this and calls It bile, it's a football forum, and they're talking about gay dolphins and spiders that swing both ways, I'm sure he has a hidden agenda, me personally, I don't care if your green brown black, gay straight, bit of both, if you support the Dee your more than welcome at Dens, pity the clown slating us doesn't know how to get to Dens, maybe then I'd listen to his drunken rants.

Know we all like to slaughter that forum

But phuck me they dont have give out some ammunition, on a week we have possibly 5 centre backs out there discussing gay gorillas and why dolphins adopt penguins

Thank phuck for noah and co on here

Thon Gedee is a real roaster. He's watched a few programmes on tv so now he's an expert on all things LGBT.
    So far as I can tell no posts removed here and I can't see what he's on about.
    Another made up look at me post from the old boy but at least he kept it reasonably short. Normally he writes a novel to make no point whatsoever

Just read it.��

Kinda proves my theory only one view is tolerated.

If you want to hear ***ism/genderism (is that a word) or most other isms I wud suggest the loony left tune into any bbc programme after 10pm, any channel 4 programme, radio Scotland 9am-2pm, loose women or just aboot any advert where white working class hetro***uals are generally portrayed as (in no particular order) racist, misogynistic, domestic violence perpetrators, homophobic, islamaphobic, lazy, uneducated, oafish drunks.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Thon Gedee is a real roaster. He's watched a few programmes on tv so now he's an expert on all things LGBT.
    So far as I can tell no posts removed here and I can't see what he's on about.
    Another made up look at me post from the old boy but at least he kept it reasonably short. Normally he writes a novel to make no point whatsoever
    Boy Geedee no happy

Is he any relation to Tommydoon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)