+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dicko to Coventry?

Dicko to Coventry?

According to the Sunday People Dicko impressed Steven Pressley when we played Coventry at their place.
    He now wants the player on loan for the rest of the season.

Get in SE before its too late.

re: Dicko to Coventry?

If he does go out in loan then I think he will end up with us. He knows he's loved here and will play regularly.

If I had the choice of playing at NYS or Sixfield's until May I'd choose the Millers every time. The FL has financial fair play rules in Lge 1 based on turnover. With Coventry fans protesting and boycotting home matches giving them an average crowd around 2,000 they might find it difficult to justify Dicko or any high profile loan player on the books.

Dicko came off the bench for 15 minutes yesterday in the FA Cup. Coventry are in the 4th round draw but if they signed Dicko he is cup tied for the rest of the season.

UTM!

I'm sure if dicko was available for a loan move I'm sure Evans would be straight in there. And with how much love he got here and regular football I'm sure he will chose to come here.

I didn't think Coventry had any money.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire
    I didn't think Coventry had any money.

The owners have access to Millions. but it is a hedge funded complex situation. losing 3 million a year in the next few years funding wages etc , while the war with the council goes on.
    If I were in the fund I would not be best pleased losing money to a UK football club.
    I do not know all the facts , but this is what I understand to be the case.