+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Griff…

Griff…

When you return from your holiday can you please make a note of these errors in this weeks scores…

Alf was given 0 points when he should have been awarded 1 point for getting Port Vale v Chesterfield correct

Mullen was awarded 3 points when he should have been awarded 2 for Morcambe v Colchester and Grimsby v Barrow

Davee got awarded 4 points when he only scored 3 for getting the results of Swansea v Norwich, Bolton v Huddersfield and Grimsby v Barrow correct

There’s also wrong points given on the Dale board but obviously that’s nothing for you to worry about

You missed off Acido who should also have one point.
    The question is though Chalky, what should the points fine be for this pig’s ear?

However, don’t let this stop you putting up some ace games for next week.

To be clear, Acido’s entry is showing on my phone as 1.38 which is 2.38 here, or am I missing something?

Acidos scores was indeed put in before the 3pm deadline

Ta.

Well that wind up backfired spectacularly..

I have amended the table & withdrawn from the comp, will change my password to this forum to some random one & delete it in a minute.

Griff, pledge transferred please check your bank account.

Well done on winning Chalky & your bet will be in the post next week when I get chance to get to a post office for a stamp.

I tried contacting Chalky about it when I did the table last night but no luck so looks like we have now blocked each other.

Good luck to CUFC & those in the comp for the rest of the season 👍

Chalky, you have mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

I have amended the table & withdrawn from the comp, will change my password to this forum to some random one & delete it in a minute.

Griff, pledge transferred please check your bank account.

Well done on winning Chalky & your bet will be in the post next week when I get chance to get to a post office for a stamp.

I tried contacting Chalky about it when I did the table last night but no luck so looks like we have now blocked each other.

Good luck to CUFC & those in the comp for the rest of the season 👍
    "Get to a post office for a stamp" you really must be minted.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

I have amended the table & withdrawn from the comp,

Well done on winning Chalky & your bet will be in the post next week when I get chance to get a stamp ;
    If you don’t continue with the the competition then I don’t accept the prize,it’s up to you,I want to beat you fair and square

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)