+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo Davids,

Lorenzo Davids,

Rotherham United are understood to be in talks with former Feyenoord and Bournemouth midfielder Lorenzo Davids, according to FLW sources.

Davids is understood to be in talks with Rotherham United
    The 28-year-old, cousin of former Tottenham and Holland midfielder Edgar Davids, has been on trial at the South Yorkshire side. - view external link

re: Lorenzo Davids,

Not entirely sure, I'd call him a quality signing...

What happen to Rodolph Austin?

This won't happen. At most be 3 in. Keeper, Grant Ward. Don't know about other one, don't think Tavernier was ever on, he'll sit on his £10,000 a week. Are we going to pay a fee, only thing lacking height, strength up front.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru
    This won't happen. At most be 3 in. Keeper, Grant Ward. Don't know about other one, don't think Tavernier was ever on, he'll sit on his £10,000 a week. Are we going to pay a fee, only thing lacking height, strength up front.
    We do definitely need a defensive midfielder... (I don't think he is it) need someone who can pass and is solid at the back.

We have a big strong forward in Greg halford. Got a feeling he will play up front come the new season

We probably have one of the best defensive midfielders in the league in Richie Smallwood. Thorpe and Halford can also play that role so for me we need wide midfielders not central

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy72
    We have a big strong forward in Greg halford. Got a feeling he will play up front come the new season
    Really, do you really think he is going to be a "quality" striker. Maybe a make shift one if we get desperate, but not a perminant striker... Midfield maybe, will probably play centre back. With Wood going out on loan. And switching round, Halford, Thorpe,Collins, Broadfoot (who I'd personally let go)

Quote Originally Posted by twinnyjoe
    We probably have one of the best defensive midfielders in the league in Richie Smallwood. Thorpe and Halford can also play that role so for me we need wide midfielders not central
    Better sign Grant Ward then

Who said quality. Because I know I didn't Powertoola

Quote Originally Posted by Powertoola
    Really, do you really think he is going to be a "quality" striker. Maybe a make shift one if we get desperate, but not a perminant striker... Midfield maybe, will probably play centre back. With Wood going out on loan. And switching round, Halford, Thorpe,Collins, Broadfoot (who I'd personally let go)[/quote]

ronnie moore was a defender

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast