+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight

Tonight

Well I left at half time, so absolutely terrific draw for the lads tonight. Great stuff!

Otherwise, can't complain and to be frank I actually found that absolutely hilarious tonight. I never like to lose to that Lot, but holy hell, the knick they got in (particularly the second goal) was absolutely minter-tastic. MCGowan with his lung bursting (and I think literally he burst his lungs) Abedayor-esque 80 yard sprint was phucking brilliant. First reaction after scoring? Celebrate with fans? No. Maybe celebrate with his team mates? No. OK, go over to the bench and celebrate with the back room staff? Er, no. No, first thought - I'll run phucking miles to the completely opposite end of the park. Absolutely brilliant stuff! But of course, they're no 'bathered' about United.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. And all for the right to get mullered by Celtic in the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Well I left at half time, so absolutely terrific draw for the lads tonight. Great stuff!

Otherwise, can't complain and to be frank I actually found that absolutely hilarious tonight. I never like to lose to that Lot, but holy hell, the knick they got in (particularly the second goal) was absolutely minter-tastic. MCGowan with his lung bursting (and I think literally he burst his lungs) Abedayor-esque 80 yard sprint was phucking brilliant. First reaction after scoring? Celebrate with fans? No. Maybe celebrate with his team mates? No. OK, go over to the bench and celebrate with the back room staff? Er, no. No, first thought - I'll run phucking miles to the completely opposite end of the park. Absolutely brilliant stuff! But of course, they're no 'bathered' about United.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. And all for the right to get mullered by Celtic in the next round.
    always the we team that just proves it

They get themselves in a right state, can't recall our players every doing that, funsters

That's them being a league above tae, can you imagine or cup winners or team of Gauld/Robertson etc doing that had we ever drawn them when they were doon for years? Lucky for them we didn't right enough

That was feking hilarious with that McGowan penoid. What a mutant he is.

You're right there Shedka , what a state they get themselves into . All they bather about is United. Funsters.

Back to their mundane league defeats, in front of s.hite crowds with a humping off Timothy to look forward to. McCann will not last there , winning against United in this game has saved him,for a bit.

Hearing our Chairman may be a gossip headline tomorrow following full time tonight ......? More ammo for the fun !

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    That was feking hilarious with that McGowan penoid. What a mutant he is.

You're right there Shedka , what a state they get themselves into . All they bather about is United. Funsters.

Back to their mundane league defeats, in front of s.hite crowds with a humping off Timothy to look forward to. McCann will not last there , winning against United in this game has saved him,for a bit.
    Ragin

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Ragin
    Up late! School tomorrow Billy, hope your homework is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post

Totally byling haha

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They get themselves in a right state, can't recall our players every doing that, funsters

That's them being a league above tae, can you imagine or cup winners or team of Gauld/Robertson etc doing that had we ever drawn them when they were doon for years? Lucky for them we didn't right enough
    Short memory sheddie boy , GMS was a wee bit prone to this , just a pity your a league below our you'd see it if your ever good enough ever to play the dandy dons again

what a wee weirdo that mcgowan is. imagine getting yourself into that state after scoring a goal. deary me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)