+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction league members.

Prediction league members.

Would you be interested in taking part in a prediction league for the World cup in the summer?

re: Prediction league members.

Good idea keep the site alive during the summer count me in

Sounds good to me.

Forecasting the attendance is going to be a nightmare!

I'M IN

Just need JTTB and we have a full house

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Just need JTTB and we have a full house
    What about the one or two others that have popped their heads in and then disappeared again - such a shame.

Great cheers lads.

Was thinking along the lines of a dream team (only two players from the same nation). Predicting all games across the week and picking 6 players to score for bonus points and selecting first scorer for all England games ( Will probably be only 3 games )

Quote Originally Posted by Itfc_In_Hull_2011
    Great cheers lads.

Was thinking along the lines of a dream team (only two players from the same nation). Predicting all games across the week and picking 6 players to score for bonus points and selecting first scorer for all England games ( Will probably be only 3 games )
    Ahhh, isn't that going to complicate a bit? I thought you originally meant simply predicting the various results.

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache
    Great cheers lads.

Ahhh, isn't that going to complicate a bit? I thought you originally meant simply predicting the various results.[/quote]

I was thinking the same keep it simple but then again I am simple I dont mind I will go along with it.

I do not have much interest in international football but will watch some but not all of it

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Great cheers lads.

Ahhh, isn't that going to complicate a bit? I thought you originally meant simply predicting the various results.[/quote]

I was thinking the same keep it simple but then again I am simple I dont mind I will go along with it.

I do not have much interest in international football but will watch some but not all of it[/quote]

Agree Kerry - I know very little about foreign players so would struggle to know who to pick.

Straightforward score forecast would be my ideal, and would that not be easier for you to check Hull?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)