+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Old posters.

What's the young mackem lad who used to come on here .He was banned from the stadium of light for smoking in the bogs haha ...he was a bit of a laugh actually .

staples was a multi (exposed on here) as were most on the mackem board. Twas hilarious when it went t!ts
    up and they claimed a mag mod was in charge instead of looking in the mirror.

all this multi crap makes me laugh

i am aware we had mods who were multis and i was asked to become one ntil yhings calmed down between me and an old mod

wasnt boxer the one who wanted to fight everyone ??

slim im sure id die from alcohol related illness

i may be wrong but im sure that is what i was told

he was a gret lad when he dint have his demons

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    wasnt boxer the one who wanted to fight everyone ??
    Nah only the complete wums who didn't know how to stick to the subject of football and wanted to get personal.

Bit of a nob at times wasn't he? But **** me did he know his footy

Considering he came across in such a bad light, I heard he donated to the Dan Pringle fund, wonder how many other posters have who didn't know any of them personally?

Man of his word at least then.

from what i can remember was arranging to meet people at tube stations and the likes

seems strange that posters would want to arrange fights on a footy forum with people they have never met

and all over footy

i remember someone putting up a postcode over a cat

Yeah does tbf but as you know stuff can get heated/personal sometimes and some people in this world have a saying of what you can type then you can say with your mouth if it's that personal/brave.

I remember when there was a lad on twitter taking the piss out of Curtis Woodhouse so he told the lad to say it to his face and he was still giving it the bigun so Woodhouse threatened him, got his address and turned up at his door... Needless to say the lad **** himself and most backed Woodhouse because he wanted the lad to back his words up with his mouth instead of being a keyboard warrior.

Not everyone on the internet who is willing to speak their mind/back **** up is a weirdo sitting in his pants, I think that's the moral of the story, therefore I think it sometimes says more about the ones goading using words to make a spark than it does about the one who retaliates in a negative manner tbh....

i just feel that anyone that gets involved in arranging figts on an internet has lost the plot ,especially over footy
    i have ahd a few debates with people on here and wouldnt arrange a fight like a couple of school kids after school

pathetic really

but if that rocks your boat so be it

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i just feel that anyone that gets involved in arranging figts on an internet has lost the plot ,especially over footy
    i have ahd a few debates with people on here and wouldnt arrange a fight like a couple of school kids after school

pathetic really

but if that rocks your boat so be it
    Yeah it is pathetic no doubt about that, but like it says in my last post if you care you read it properly it's not about acting hard or wanting hassle or "fighting", it's about being willing to stand behind what you say instead of sitting behind a computer screen... There's a fair few act's that have been passed to make people culpable for what they say offensively to people (I've never said anything bad about anyones family even though I had that and I've never been racist) I've just retaliated to being wound up tbf so at the end of the day if someone has got the balls to type something on the internet then they should be prepared to say it to someone's face like a man if they're being insulting/brave, it's not about footy, people want to get personal because they can't talk about the subject in hand, I clearly want to post about the subject I'm typing about...

I've never had a problem with anyone who's debated/argued with me about footy, that's what a forum's about, but like I say if people wanted to get personally then I'm saying shut up and talk about footy otherwise deal with what's real tbh. I usually found people couldn't counter my argument about football subjects so they diverted an argument into something else, boring tbh and not something I'm going to be participating in this time around. I've got no problem with anyone on here personally because I don't know anyone so it means nothing to me. The only person I ever regret having an argument with was Bill because he's an older bloke who managed to wind me up and I should have known better/shown more respect tbh but meh it's the internet ffs.

Anyway I'm over-explaining myself to someone who's openly stated that they don't read my posts so I'll leave it at that mate.

I come on here to talk about football and Newcastle, so if anyone wants to argue about anything other than then I've got no interest at all but if someone want's to argue with me about my views on United, I'm happy to do that any day of the week.

first sign of madness they recon!

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    first sign of madness they recon!
    First sign of constant paranoia, I've heard.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)