+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket sales.

Season ticket sales.

Took a look earlier to see how season ticket sales looked liked on the seat plan.

They look good.

Let's hope the board can get the right coach and make some good experienced and young potential signings to reinvigorate our club.

Certainly a big season ahead for Barnsley FC on and off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Took a look earlier to see how season ticket sales looked liked on the seat plan.

They look good.

Let's hope the board can get the right coach and make some good experienced and young potential signings to reinvigorate our club.

Certainly a big season ahead for Barnsley FC on and off the field.
    I was told they are down by 40% Chop the other week , whether that's changed since the play off defeat I don't know but that's what I was told .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I was told they are down by 40% Chop the other week , whether that's changed since the play off defeat I don't know but that's what I was told .
    At the moment all previous ST seats are reserved for early bird renewal so would likely show as unavailable. Look again when they go on general sale to see what has not been renewed.

Hi all

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    At the moment all previous ST seats are reserved for early bird renewal so would likely show as unavailable. Look again when they go on general sale to see what has not been renewed.

Hi all
    Ah ok that would explain what I saw.

We wait to see the real status.