+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📺Summer Catch Up with Stuart Maynard

📺Summer Catch Up with Stuart Maynard

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not sure if he just feels more settled in the club now but that was a much more confident and watchable interview than when he first arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Not sure if he just feels more settled in the club now but that was a much more confident and watchable interview than when he first arrived.
    signed in to say the same. He's much more articulate than he appeared last season.

Bass does sound like a bit of coup. fingers x

Thought it was a really good interview. I’m more positive about this coming season than I was last.

"The Management Team are Back in The Building. ". I'd fine the Head Coach £1000 for every time he uses the "M" word.

He's not going to have any excuses especially if he was instrumental in bringing some of those players here. Full pre-season, a returning Matty Palmer, ML on steroids with his new armband, first class pitch. Got to be up and running fast. Good luck.

I've just looked at the league table and, before we've even played a game, Maynard's management team have got us down to 19th already. Shocking performance.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-two/league-table

I've just looked at the league table and, before we've even played a game, Maynard's management team have got us down to 19th already. Shocking performance.

Does he qualify for England coach🤣🤣

Defence is an improvement though.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Does he qualify for England coach🤣🤣

He most certainly could not be any worse.

Lets give him a chance, he inherited a team with a poor Backline just after our "talisman" manager had gone. To improve the defence enough would have cost a large amount of money mid season with questionable benefits, instead we have waited until end of season and got players of probably better quality for far less money. Not judging Maynard either way at present and we really need to give him a chance to prove what he can do with this squad and a pre season chance to mould them.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast