+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: blackburn fans

blackburn fans

after our game with you lot Saturday im sure this board will welcome your comments as long as they are non p1sstaking[if you fluke a win ]try and show some class like burnley fans did after they fluked a win off us recently.there are some good Blackburn fans who come on here deano bigmoon etc but I find amongst your fanbase a lot of morons who could bring your clubs image down even more than it is already,yes that is possible incase you thought otherwise.remember who your owners are,remember you have debt too,remember you aint done anything this season yet or indeed most of your history,just don't follow your owners behaviour i.e look stupid,talk b@llox,have no football brain at all,remember YES it is possible to get relegated even from this league not just the prem,remember without the rotund jack you wouldn't have jack sh1t,im only saying respect your superior neighbors for once.this post I started with good intentions but lost my way so I apologise for the tone of it but I know wh

re: blackburn fans

Well, that's a lovely welcome to our board for our neighbours.

I'm sure they will appreciate your eloquent remarks.

[quote="Whatsmore"]after our game with you lot Saturday im sure this board will welcome your comments as long as they are non p1sstaking[if you fluke a win ]try and show some class like burnley fans did after they fluked a win off us recently.there are some good Blackburn fans who come on here deano bigmoon etc but I find amongst your fanbase a lot of morons who could bring your clubs image down even more than it is already,yes that is possible incase you thought otherwise.remember who your owners are,remember you have debt too,remember you aint done anything this season yet or indeed most of your history,just don't follow your owners behaviour i.e look stupid,talk b@llox,have no football brain at all,remember YES it is possible to get relegated even from this league not just the prem,remember without the rotund jack you wouldn't have jack sh1t,im only saying respect your superior neighbors for once.this post I started with good intentions but lost my way

Let me guess whatsmore

Half way thru that Mrs W went out, you walked away from the computer, necked a few sherbets, and returned to finish off.

Am I close??

no jimmy on this one not close at all I simply told myself be nice,be reasonable,be adult about my post try to make sure I don't descend into inane bitter playground type incoherent ramblings and I almost made it how I hoped,but with me halfcut from the previous nights speckled hen chasers,and mrs whatsmore in bed I suddenly rememberd I hate the Blackburn cnts and well you read the results mate,so I suppose you were semi right

Semi-right?

Fk off - I had it nailed on

You were still half cut and Mrs W wasn't watching you!!!

University education pal. Worth every penny!!

yes mate you did have it nailed on.that school/borstal they stuck me in I suppose is no match for an educated fella like you,so I must apologise and I do it wont happen again.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)