+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wba

Wba

And the games come thick and fast!
    I see Martin's got a cracked rib! Reckon he'll play though, a bit of pain won't stop the big man.
    Tough one this, they're under pressure from the Bees so will be right at it. I think our depleted squad will find this a bridge too far. We've done brilliant to get this far but everything is stacked against us now.
    4-2 to WBA

Agree mate, unless we stick Rooney up front, we are going to really struggle without a fit available striker. Don't think it's the end of our season, but don't expect anything from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    I see Martin's got a cracked rib! Reckon he'll play though, a bit of pain won't stop the big man.
    Tough one this, they're under pressure from the Bees so will be right at it. I think our depleted squad will find this a bridge too far. We've done brilliant to get this far but everything is stacked against us now.
    4-2 to WBA
    Agree with you Mac a game to far with a depleted squad for a feeling this could be a rout if they score early I don't mind really I never even dreamed we have something left to play for with 5to play Cocu will get a better idea of what is required to get out of this division You need more than pure football you have to be able to mix it

4-2 to WBA
    If he’s really got a cracked rib, as distinct from badly bruised, I’d be surprised if he plays at all.

I fear a heavy defeat but will wait to see who is available for selection.

2 nil win to the Rams as the Baggies crack under pressure

Good to see Middlesbro back in the relegation mix too, sadly probably saved by Wigan

I'm with GP on this, I think we'll win! if it were a real match with supporters and loads of pressure when you go a goal down I might think different the Saints proved that yesterday with Man City. So I'm going for a win but not a clean sheet. Boro losing again would make the night more sweet!

If Coldplay is ruled out, Rooney might be an option but I wouldn't play him as our #9. Not much of a chance with high balls to him and he's not as quick as he once was. Might this be the door opening for Jamahl Hector-Ingram to show if he can make scoring in the SBC look as easy as he has through the age group sides at WHU and at Derby?

I've only seen the lad via #RamsTV but I think he's ready if needed. I actually think Martin will play.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    If Coldplay is ruled out, Rooney might be an option but I wouldn't play him as our #9. Not much of a chance with high balls to him and he's not as quick as he once was. Might this be the door opening for Jamahl Hector-Ingram to show if he can make scoring in the SBC look as easy as he has through the age group sides at WHU and at Derby?

I've only seen the lad via #RamsTV but I think he's ready if needed. I actually think Martin will play.
    I think Cocu will agree with you... but it's quite nice to be abble to say, "yeah, well we've got W Rooney, but he's probably not our best option up front"

West Brom were rolling yesterday, make mistakes at the back but can score for fun!
    They will go for the jugular from the first whistle. Can we do a Florist and nick one early, suck it up and catch them on the break? Go for the young lad, that will confuse them and maybe just let us in.
    Probably not, 2-0 defeat!!

West Brom were rolling yesterday, make mistakes at the back but can score for fun!
    They will go for the jugular from the first whistle. Can we do a Florist and nick one early, suck it up and catch them on the break? Go for the young lad, that will confuse them and maybe just let us in.
    Probably not, 2-0 defeat!!
    ‘Suck it up’? Hardly...far be it from me to speak up for Forest, but the goal apart...in 95 minutes of football we had two efforts on target.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)