+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collins

Collins

Hopefully that's the last we will see of him. Evans gave him a chance, Redfearn gave him a chance and now Warnock has given him a chance. I said before the game when I saw he was playing that he is worth at least a goal to the away team. I don't like singling players out, but 2 goals today were down to him and this isn't the first time.

Kelly would have been a better choice at center back and play anyone else at right back, just not Collins. He might have to play Halford there for the Ipswich game and then hopefully Wood will be back after the international break for the Leeds game.

re: Collins

He's the only player I have said get rid of

GET RID OF THE ......

Let's not start slating players please after a stunning fight back

^ this

Fair point, Crash. But it has to be said he was at fault for all three goals. 1st weak header, 2nd stood two yards behind the other 3 defenders playing Olsson onside for him to cross for the goal, 3rd Well, you saw it....

Well done to the players that pulled it back because they had to fight tooth and nail because of a .... Player.

Get rid of Collins

There'll be plenty of time to slag Collins off between now and the end of the season, let's enjoy the comeback.

This was supposed to be the hardest month all season (according to Neil when he took over) but we've dropped 2 points. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller
    Fair point, Crash. But it has to be said he was at fault for all three goals. 1st weak header, 2nd stood two yards behind the other 3 defenders playing Olsson onside for him to cross for the goal, 3rd Well, you saw it....

My point though mate, I saw what went off, but there is always someone putting a downer on a good day.
    I'm sure Uncle Colin has knows the score.

I'm sure he did not do it on purpose

sadly he is a defensive liability and time to pension off - decent L2 standard perhaps but no more

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast