+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Skybet!

Skybet!

Just giving you lot the heads up peeps.

If you punt on the first race at Cheltenham and your horse loses you get your money back as a free bet, up to £25 stake. This applies to the first race every day of the festival.

Worse case scenario is you end up with £100 in free bets by Saturday. Try a hundred quid double on 2 fancied teams on the footie with it and you could make a nice few quid.

Obviously at the end of it all you could be a ton out of pocket but how many high street bookies give you your money back in any form for backing a loser.

Alternatively once the bet is settled and presuming you have backed a loser stick a lucky 15 on the next 4 races, you never know you might cop a biggy.

The free bet usually goes in your account within 20 minutes of the weigh in.

Like I say, you could end up losing a ton but you do have a bit of an edge for a change.

Thank me on Sunday if you make a killing lol ????

re: Skybet!

Coral have got a special offer for the first race only and same up to £25 ..back a winner and they will actually pay you out

re: Skybet!

My mind is made up but watch morning line tomorrow. Jimbo Mcgrath only tipster on there I take notice of.

A few years ago he got me to Market Rason. Was a spare place going to a evening meeting on a sat' Watched morning line he tipped one on the flat, won at 6's won me enough to make one at MR, paid for the evening.