+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thomas Frank

Thomas Frank

He's done a decent job at Brentford. Would anyone else have him here? I'm guessing anyone other than Bruce is desirable like

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    He's done a decent job at Brentford. Would anyone else have him here? I'm guessing anyone other than Bruce is desirable like
    Even the tea lady would have more idea than Bruce. At least she's probably a genuine fan.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Even the tea lady would have more idea than Bruce. At least she's probably a genuine fan.
    True!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    id take this bloke in a heartbeat, hes everything our manager isnt at the moment.

Forward thinking, motivating, sets teams up to have a go, charismatic in front of the camera, popular with fans, quite witty

Imagine if you will, Jurgen Klopp had a kid with Hans Gruber from die hard

The sad reality is though, Newcastle United would be a step down to him

I would have rather taken a punt on Bowyer & Barton than keep Bruce
    Last edited by TANYA_; 16-03-2021 at 05:04 AM.

I've just had a shite that would do a better job than Bruce.

Stick a Puma jacket over it and a goldfish on top of it and, the way Bruce opens and closes his mouth starting to say somehing then stopping, I don't think anyone would notice the difference.

(and yes, I'd take this fella)

He's really developed at Brentford and become a true managerieal talent. Or rather, turned his talent into what is now a very good football manager.

He was a manager of one of the bigger clubs in Denmark for a number of years - Michael Laudrup's Brøndby IF - but didn't quite seem to excel. They didn't win anything I believe, and the owner went against him after a while.

He has really stepped up after Dean Smith left Brentford, and played some entertaining football. Not far from Bielsa's Leeds in terms of style. But also in terms of his media personality. He seems a lot wiser, a lot more confident now.

I do think he could have a good season in the Premier League, maybe two, and then his teams would probably struggle after that. Like you see a lot of times and which I think we will see with Leeds next season for instance.

I don't know much about him, so can't call it.

However, anybody is better than Bruce, so lets give him a go.

Or failing him - Zip's ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I don't know much about him, so can't call it.

However, anybody is better than Bruce, so lets give him a go.

Or failing him - Zip's ****.
    Sorry, that ship's sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sorry, that ship's sailed.
    Got faith you can produce one to match.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Got faith you can produce one to match.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)