+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obbi Oularé

I admit I even thought Dike looked poor to begin with, and look at how good he turned out to be, so Im trying not to judge him too early because thats unfair. But my first thoughts on him and Devante Cole both signing are rather underwhelming to say the least.

I will be delighted if he does prove to be as good as he looks in some clips, but remember even Mamadou Thiam looked great in some clips before he joined us didn't he!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 27-07-2021 at 08:43 AM.

The'll be using clips from them football video games like FIFA 21 next.

Tha can mek anyone look good with selected bits from years gone by. The four goals notched by Kayode Odejayi and cleverly edited made him look better than Messi.

The compilation on Obbi showed half his twelve goals in the last seven years against defending way below Championship level.

It's odd that Liege wanted rid of him if he is as good as the video wants people to believe.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-07-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I But my first thoughts on him and Devante Cole both signing are rather underwhelming to say the least
    Give the lads a chance Acido. Tha ent seen 'em laik yit. Call thissen a fan. It's pathetic.

Aar much ev wi paid forrim ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I admit I even thought Dike looked poor to begin with, and look at how good he turned out to be, so Im trying not to judge him too early because thats unfair. But my first thoughts on him and Devante Cole both signing are rather underwhelming to say the least.

I will be delighted if he does prove to be as good as he looks in some clips, but remember even Mamadou Thiam looked great in some clips before he joined us didn't he!!.
    Agree Acido " underwhelming " did Val sheck a 7 to bring Cole ere ? Last time he was here , he thought he was too good for us ? Or it appeared that way ! Year's on he's saying I wish I hadn't left ,
    Obbi didn't want to come here last season , now he's grateful to be here ? Both weird signings ! However I'm hoping they both do well , and a warm welcome awaits !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar much ev wi paid forrim ?
    Undisclosed forra change !!! Plus Liege gennus a years supply of beljun chocolates,

Bring back Thiam ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Undisclosed forra change !!! Plus Liege gennus a years supply of beljun chocolates,

Bring back Thiam ,,
    Transfermarkt are saying 1.08 million Euros. ( £860,000 )
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-07-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Give the lads a chance Acido. Tha ent seen 'em laik yit. Call thissen a fan. It's pathetic.
    Err ok I'll give you that one uncle SB lol, that did make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    ... Bring back Thiam ,,
    Nahh we don't need him, cos apparently we've got big Vic Adeboyo working a lot harder on his first touch and his distribution skills lol.
    That means he can come and do some heavy lifting at Jack Walton's icy warehouse if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Too right pass, i think wi wat weve seen on clips he looks as if he'll make an impact, if all players are happy and buzzing that can make a massive difference and i think we have a good dressing room.really hope we can sign mowatts replacement though, styles can still play midfield but be nice to av a couple of midfielders that can make things happen.
    Ar think we ok in midfield Rascal. Styles is quality, no doubt abart it and will provide the energy and goals from midfield if his role in the team is an offensive one. Tha could laik Palmer, Kane or Moon alongside him to do the holding or even Halme.

Maybe another midfield player brought in to bolster the squad would be wise but Stylesy is potentially one of the best midfielders in the championship once he gets accustomed to his role, I really believe that he can be summat special. I rate the lad so highly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast