+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't tell me...

Don't tell me...

Understrength team? Concentrating on the league? Man City were lucky? Great result for proper football fans tonight, you getting hammered. The lack of respect your club and its "fans" showed to my team(forest) after we thrashed you on Sunday will stick with me for a long time. I used to like your club and its fans, BUT now i hope you get relegated, then get relegated again and again. No place in football for such a arrogant club and fans who think they are bigger than the FA cup! I will be cheering on ALL your opposition for the rest of the season.

re: Don't tell me...

[quote="silvarabidus" showed to my team(forest) after we thrashed you on Sunday will stick with me for a long time. I used to like your club and its fans, BUT now i hope you get relegated, then get relegated again and again. No place in football for such a arrogant club and fans who think they are bigger than the FA cup! I will be cheering on ALL your opposition for the rest of the season.[/quote]

FFS go back to bed.

Blah blah blah, we don't care about you or forest ya boring b?stard.

fu(k me d1ck head

look at all the recent posts, how on earth you can make that statement is beyond me!!!

at no point do the fans think that you tool. Do me a favour and fu(k off

only one man you can blame fat sam.

Pr1ck Central tonight

Nice one...why are our fans arrogant of the FA cup?...did no one turn up at your place then?

Maybe you should concentrate on your rep of Nottingham being scabs.

Scabby

F.uck me, was that a bit of working class solidarity Thames

Firstly Allardyce was arrogant in his view that the FA cup wasn't important, BUT just as bad was your fans making excuses up about the "youth" team you fielded (even though there was only 1 year difference in average age). And the fact that you had so many first teamers out injured, (you had 8, we had 7). Basically your fans showed an absolute utter lack of respect for the way we played you off the park, i didn't see many posts congratulating us on the way WE played. That for me shows a absolute arrogance on your behalf and that is why i hope you go down, then down again and hopefully go bust. You need to be humble in defeat and accept it instead of looking for excuses and not praising the opposition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)