+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japan murders

Japan murders

In a care home former employer goes on a stabbing spree 19 killed and many injured people with disabilities.
    Near Tokyo.
    What's the world coming to another mass killing .

He handed himself in and said he wishes disabled people would disappear.

Isis will probablly claim this one too.

In seriousness though, the world is full of scumbags and its never going to be fixed, they are everywhere. Nowhere is safe

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    He handed himself in and said he wishes disabled people would disappear.
    Safe Tory seat beckons..........

Another situation whereby innocent people are the victims of a mad person with their own personal or religious vendetta.
    These things will continue to happen so long as our species inhabit this planet.

Why do c*nts like this never target someone worthwhile? If you're going to get shot by a SWAT team or spend the rest of your life in jail, why not earn it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Why do c*nts like this never target someone worthwhile? If you're going to get shot by a SWAT team or spend the rest of your life in jail, why not earn it?
    That's a fair comment .. Hopefully someone pure evil then that's fine by most.

I wanna know - why can't one of these weirdos go after someone i hate - Phil Collins for starters

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    I wanna know - why can't one of these weirdos go after someone i hate - Phil Collins for starters
    I met an ex roadie (dutch dude Marco) who owned a heavy metal bar. He had all his passes in a glass frame. Hundreds of them including all the big bands , Metallica, ACDC, Slayer, Guns n Roses, Sabbath to name a few of the rock royalty. This fascinated me. So obviously i was full of questions. One of which was, who was the the coolest person you worked with? Without even thinking "Phil Collins" was his answer.

Side note-Lars Ulrich is an asshole, bit thats nothing we didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I met an ex roadie (dutch dude Marco) who owned a heavy metal bar. He had all his passes in a glass frame. Hundreds of them including all the big bands , Metallica, ACDC, Slayer, Guns n Roses, Sabbath to name a few of the rock royalty. This fascinated me. So obviously i was full of questions. One of which was, who was the the coolest person you worked with? Without even thinking "Phil Collins" was his answer.

Side note-Lars Ulrich is an asshole, bit thats nothing we didnt know
    Methinks he was taking the piss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast