+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton...

Ipswich 1-0 Bolton...

Another lonergan blunder he gave away a penalty,they said on gmr Ipswich were garbage in the 1st half but we didn't exploit it.

re: Ipswich 1-0 Bolton...

Gartside is waiting for us to get relegated before he sacks Freedman.

Freedman has got to go, we all knew they would lose today, the fans have become apathetic. All the chopping and changing and negative formations , not signing players for positions we need,signing kids from Luxembourg , Freedman is making this team play worse than they actually are, get him out

You are spot on there fella i am convinced if we'd got Mick McCarthy or Tony Pulis in at the start of this season we'd of been in the play-offs by now if not higher even with the squad we had.

Our three strikers out on loan, Craig Davies, Tom Eaves and Marvin Sordell all scored. Not good.

Even our old boy Nolan scored 2 for west-ham.

...oh yes, and not to mention Danny Ward

How many times have we gotta play a park the bus formation before realising we're no better off than if we went out to play an open game?

Freedman's a pathetic manager, I wouldn't believe anybody that said they don't want him to go.

he is a prick, to stubborn to play Craig Davies, to arrogant to change formation,to thick to realise a striker with 3 goals to his would not be the answer.

I am sick of his bull**** and his football is dull as ****, 2 home wins in 8 months and still he plays 451 at home. It's not working you muppet!

I find myself feeling delighted that all of our on loan strikers scored today.

It just puts more thoroughly deserved pressure on this clown.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)