+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Help

Help

As deadline day is a washout for us lets concentrate on something else. I have built a wood fired pizza oven and want to have a ceramic tile at the entrance with the Notts badge on it. Does anyone know where i can get one made.

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    As deadline day is a washout for us lets concentrate on something else. I have built a wood fired pizza oven and want to have a ceramic tile at the entrance with the Notts badge on it. Does anyone know where i can get one made.
    No idea really but a google throws these up. Might be worth a phone call??
    http://www.tilefire.co.uk/

Thanks Smiffy

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    There are places where you can have a photo printed on to a ceramic plate, I would think that the process to put a photo of the Notts badge on to a tile is much the same. Just need to find a company that does this.

Funeral directors have that sort of thing on headstone your local one could point you in the right direction.