+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get on this bet.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I bet you £10 derby get promotion

No league 1 champions only.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No league 1 champions only.
    No one in their right mind would give you even money for 23 places and leave themselves only one outcome (champions) When they can get 16/1 at the bookies.

Cannot understand the fascinations with Derby to be honest /Warne has gone, went for a payday we moved on or i thought most of us did. Fk Derby

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Cannot understand the fascinations with Derby to be honest /Warne has gone, went for a payday we moved on or i thought most of us did. Fk Derby
    I think same.but Unfortunately I think the obsession has probably only just begun….(unless your elk who”s had a guilty obsession with them for past 3 years.🤣.)

"fascination"..."obsession".... hardly!

Taking all the circumstances into account, if you had absolutely no interest in how Warne was faring would be very strange, but to call it an obsession is ridiculous. Show me one Rotherham fan who doesn't look for Derby's result on Saturday and I'll show you a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I think same.but Unfortunately I think the obsession has probably only just begun….(unless your elk who”s had a guilty obsession with them for past 3 years.🤣.)
    It’s all ELKs fault they thought we will shut him up we will pinch their manager.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    I agree, i was disappointed that he left and thank him for the great memories, but he has gone now, he chose to leave for money and the opportunity, he also chose to leave us with way of preparing for our next game. Derby are a huge organisation and expectations will be high, lets see how his interviews are received if they lose a few games and sit outside the playoffs when the World Cup starts. What he will need to learn is it is very unlikely that his mistakes will be forgiven so easily. Screw derby anyway their fans are like the pigs, they live in the past and think they deserve to be top half of the premier league, what they need to realise is all the old clubs that won things 50+ years ago have no right to be anywhere, the top six of the premier league is now well defined and the money those clubs have is so far above anyone else, it will not change for a long time. That leaves 4 to 6 other teams that can get up there, and there are a lot of so called massive clubs vying for those few places.

Vaulks was my favourite player still is while we've been at the NYS when he left I didn't look particularly for his new clubs result just when I checked results in general. Warney pleased to see him go be same will get round to checking results when I can. Can't see there being national interest in how he gets on at Derby. If he doesn't get them out of league 1 this season into the championship doubt very much he'll be there next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I agree, i was disappointed that he left and thank him for the great memories, but he has gone now, he chose to leave for money and the opportunity, he also chose to leave us with way of preparing for our next game. Derby are a huge organisation and expectations will be high, lets see how his interviews are received if they lose a few games and sit outside the playoffs when the World Cup starts. What he will need to learn is it is very unlikely that his mistakes will be forgiven so easily. Screw derby anyway their fans are like the pigs, they live in the past and think they deserve to be top half of the premier league, what they need to realise is all the old clubs that won things 50+ years ago have no right to be anywhere, the top six of the premier league is now well defined and the money those clubs have is so far above anyone else, it will not change for a long time. That leaves 4 to 6 other teams that can get up there, and there are a lot of so called massive clubs vying for those few places.
    You "agree" that you can't understand the fascination or obsession with Warne but then embark on a 200+ word bitter rant!

Smacks of obsession to me.... or is it OK to be "obsessed" with him failing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Why do you choose to forget & 3 relegations & never kept us in the Championship.
    Why do you choose to forget Tony Stewart isn't a championship chairman

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast