+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ot d.p.d

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Who are the gang members Nudger?
    Bet you don't get an answer Eths , it's fictional and only in his head ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    where have I mentioned " hounding " ? Hounding you ? Again nothing to back that up , Hatred on this message board ? Little Gang ? Who are they ? Name them , call them out , this constant stalking /Vendetta you have against me is no longer acceptable , it's all lies and fiction , and you need to stop, your ruining threads ( like this one) and deflecting away from the importance of the Opening Post ,
    If you want evidence then the hierarchy at Football Mad will carry out an audit of your posts.
    You’ve been rumbled..
    Please stop the bleating.

Thread well and truly ruined, yet AGAIN!!. 😠

At the time, none of us knew of Daft's issues did we (although I think some of us clearly thought something maybe wrong).
    But as a result we could only go on the comments he was making on here then, which weren't pleasant. It sure as heck wasn't a case of him being hounded off here, and Im sure Daft himself knows that.
    Im impressed now that Daft has been brave enough to admit his problems to ys, and Im glad to see most on here have replied positively and are happy to put it all in the past and tell him hes welcome back. 👍

It's abhorrent that this thread has been hijacked by the usual " me me me merchant " .

A bloke has come on here and reached out to us and this particular poster decided to try and make political capital out of it .

Fitting that the majority of us can seen through it and reply by any means they see fit .

You don't get banned off message boards because you are a good un it's generally because you are a consistent ass hole .

He started on here with a clean slate despite his banning from bbs but time has proved he is an ass hole .

The proof is in the pudding because the majority say YN is an ass hole over two message boards .

As for a private club that's laughable given the ding dongs on here that's occurred over the years .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thread well and truly ruined, yet AGAIN!!. 😠

At the time, none of us knew of Daft's issues did we (although I think some of us clearly thought something maybe wrong).
    But as a result we could only go on the comments he was making on here then, which weren't pleasant. It sure as heck wasn't a case of him being hounded off here, and Im sure Daft himself knows that.
    Im impressed now that Daft has been brave enough to admit his problems to ys, and Im glad to see most on here have replied positively and are happy to put it all in the past and tell him hes welcome back. 👍
    Not at all ruined.
    An opportunity to point a few facts out.
    And if you believe that BarnsleyDaft hasn’t been hounded out - then you seriously need to look back at the records.
    Its a ridiculous statement - and it is again covering up the vile actions of your buddy.
    While you step back and allow this behaviour - then the behaviour will continue.
    And he knows that.

If you are not willing to call this behaviour out then the people at Football Mad need to look at this.

Once again Nudger (and whether its right what your suggesting or not), I will ask what exactly has this got to do with you ?.
    Im sure Daft himself doesn't need or want you continually running your mouth off on here like this, on his behalf. 👎

And if its really as bad on here as you keep telling everybody, then why don't you post somewhere else ?.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's abhorrent that this thread has been hijacked by the usual " me me me merchant " .

A bloke has come on here and reached out to us and this particular poster decided to try and make political capital out of it .

Fitting that the majority of us can seen through it and reply by any means they see fit .

You don't get banned off message boards because you are a good un it's generally because you are a consistent ass hole .

He started on here with a clean slate despite his banning from bbs but time has proved he is an ass hole .

The proof is in the pudding because the majority say YN is an ass hole over two message boards .

As for a private club that's laughable given the ding dongs on here that's occurred over the years .
    Here you go Acido - personal abuse.
    What you going to do about it ?
    The same abuse that BarnsleyDaft got - from one of the same perpetrators.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 03-12-2021 at 11:42 PM.

Once again Nudger (and whether its right what your suggesting or not), I will ask what exactly has this got to do with you ?.
    Im sure Daft himself doesn't need or want you continually running your mouth off on here like this, on his behalf. 👎

And if its really as bad on here as you keep telling everybody, then why don't you post somewhere else ?.
    It’s nothing to do with me.
    But neither is a guy curled up on the floor while 6 others around him kick the smoke out of him.
    Would you say something?
    I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It’s nothing to do with me..
    Thats the truest thing you've ever said/posted on here Nudger lol.
    So well done kid, you can have one of Khaled's weird beers as a pressie. 🍺

Thats the truest thing you've ever said/posted on here Nudger lol.
    So well done kid, you can have one of Khaled's weird beers as a pressie. 🍺
    It's as flat as a Witches tyt as Jim Royle would say

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast