+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: O/T When the police go away, crime goes away.

Democrat Mayors are supporting the "protesters", even the few who do get arrested get immediately bailed.

Presumably they think it makes Trump look bad, but surely it makes them look bad?

If Biden wins in November these riots will suddenly magically stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Do you ever think about anything else? Ever? 😁
    You make a valid point. I have become rather obsessed on this topic in recent weeks. I can only say in my defence that my outbursts are generally reactive in the sense that they are inspired (provoked) by a daily diet of (what I see as) BLM propaganda, an adulatory view of blacks and BAME and a quite ruthless attempt to distort and rewrite history, as today with the behaviour of Edinburgh city council purely on the partisan misinformation provided by a black professor which was then accepted as Gospel by the said council and the BBC despite the contrary input of historians who actually knew the facts.

A "Professor of Whiteness Studies" went on ITV and said that the British police had killed "hundreds" of black people and it was completely unchallenged.

A few years ago David Lammy went on several TV programmes and said that a million Indians had died fighting for Britain in WWII when the real number was 85,000, again unchallenged.

They're so scared of being called "racist" that black people on TV can pretty much make up anything without fear of contradiction.

Edinburgh invoked a committee of eminent historians to consider the Dundas question but agreed the wording for a new plaque proposed by a black retired professor of Life Sciences, Geoff Palmer, who has no professional expertise on Dundas, slavery or Scottish history. Historians point out the wording is factually incorrect but the council is standing its ground. Palmer's hyperbolic hysteria is sadly representative of so much black input at the moment: when, apparently, a woman made a casual comment before a lecture he was to give that she hadn't realised he was the professor Palmer concluded this was an example of pervasive White racism and (quote) "A knee on my neck". These people really should give it a rest.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53491223

As usual, didn't take Grist's old mates the lawyers long to get their snouts in on the picture. Still no mention of what a t.eenager was doing out at 2 am in the morning in an area that was widely publicised as being a lawless zone. Nor a peep from the spineless city councilors (not including the Mayor) who'd instigated the problem in the first case by demanding that police could not use CS gas and other methods to control the so called peaceful protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53491223

As usual, didn't take Grist's old mates the lawyers long to get their snouts in on the picture. Still no mention of what a t.eenager was doing out at 2 am in the morning in an area that was widely publicised as being a lawless zone. Nor a peep from the spineless city councilors (not including the Mayor) who'd instigated the problem in the first case by demanding that police could not use CS gas and other methods to control the so called peaceful protesters.
    Not quite as serious but an echo

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/le...-road-18635501

“Fan” causing trouble, in an area he shouldn’t be in during a corona crisis.

Yet it’s the copper’s fault

Lpool are holding their title celebrations tonight including advertising that their will be an impressive firework display. Oh and there's also a live football match going on.
    So they are putting on a show to attract people to the area but are then adamant that fans should stay away
    The Police will be at full stretch again tonight in Merseyside

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You make a valid point. I have become rather obsessed on this topic in recent weeks. I can only say in my defence that my outbursts are generally reactive in the sense that they are inspired (provoked) by a daily diet of (what I see as) BLM propaganda, an adulatory view of blacks and BAME and a quite ruthless attempt to distort and rewrite history, as today with the behaviour of Edinburgh city council purely on the partisan misinformation provided by a black professor which was then accepted as Gospel by the said council and the BBC despite the contrary input of historians who actually knew the facts.
    You talk of rewriting history, but how sure are you our current version hasn't been whitewashed?

Case in point when talking of the gospel, what race do we portray Jesus as having been?

I think it depends on what part of the world you are from. Europeans cast Jesus as white but in different parts of the world he's not. To honest I'm not bothered what colour he is, don't believe in God.

But I do believe in exstrestrial life,ET.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast