+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock: Veteran boss wants one last hurrah as a manager

Neil Warnock: Veteran boss wants one last hurrah as a manager

Will he ever actually retire?

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51100089

Bristol Rovers could bring Warnock in for 12 weeks and allow their Manager Ben Garner to have this time off to deal with his personal family issue.

Love Warnock. He epitomises what a Manager should be. He's supportive, says it as it is, gets the best out of his players, remember how Frecklington was told not to play for at least 4 weeks and look what Warnock got out of him to help keep us up.

Wish he would have stayed with us but money talks.

Dunno if we want brissy rovers to n8ck our promotion spot brin. He would probably ensure we got up but that 3ould getting shut of Warne which wunt be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Dunno if we want brissy rovers to n8ck our promotion spot brin. He would probably ensure we got up but that 3ould getting shut of Warne which wunt be a good idea.
    Exactly maybe Brin like to talk out his backside now and again

Ok I’m logging out before he comments

I think warnock will join a championship team

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Who mentioned owt about getting shut of Warne??? Read my post again, I said it could suit Bristol Rovers and their current Manager predicament.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Exactly maybe Brin like to talk out his backside now and again

Ok I’m logging out before he comments
    You and Roly smoking the same large cigarette?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You and Roly smoking the same large cigarette?
    I meant the Bristol bit

Think Silly might be right with a championship club

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I meant the Bristol bit

Think Silly might be right with a championship club
    Warnock said,'"I just think I will go to the end of this season. We are doing quite a bit of renovation at the house in Cornwall and it will be finished at the end of the season.

"So I think Sharon [his wife] will be happy for me to be out of the house for a few weeks!

To me that means just until the end of the season and no more after that so, my call on Bristol Rovers may well fit that criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Warnock said,'"I just think I will go to the end of this season. We are doing quite a bit of renovation at the house in Cornwall and it will be finished at the end of the season.

"So I think Sharon [his wife] will be happy for me to be out of the house for a few weeks!

To me that means just until the end of the season and no more after that so, my call on Bristol Rovers may well fit that criteria.
    I get what your saying but we all know warnock is a championship master and there will be a lot of clubs in championship who are looking for that last edge to get them to play offs or save them from relegation. Personally I think he will go to Preston

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast