+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: FAO Site Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    A post so camp it could have been made by Larry Grayson

The Dundee fan who only talks about Rangers, from the viewpoint of a tim

Rinsed by Sirius who the aids ridden virus
    Well done, you are the first poster on here that makes mad Rabs posts look coherent.

***** slavering utter horsesh1t trying to impress aj and scrote who must be two of the virtual doggers Ed mentioned on the other thread
    Last edited by ed_Scottishfitba1; 28-03-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Timmydice is that full of timmys jizz that he is off down to the sperm bank to get his stomach pumped. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Your patter is horrific...you never seem to mention "hearts" but that is understandable.

Apart from being up sevcos @rse do you actually have any interest in Scottish football ?
    Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Timmydice is that full of timmys jizz that he is off down to the sperm bank to get his stomach pumped. Again.
    You're crack is sh!te min, how old are you? 12?

"When I joined this board back around the time you took over there were many Rangers fans posting on here, sure some were banned, but most left due to the way you run this site, have a quick glance at the threads on the main page, no Rangers fans post here but the majority is about Rangers, and none are in a positive, all the usual hatred and bile."

Pray tell me when I took over the site? You appear to have registered under the current name on 30 Jan 2014. I have always run this site on Rivals and now on Footymad - I mentioned I took over 18 years ago in my reply to your FAO Administrator post.

Have you ever thought that there may be more people (collectively) than Rangers fans who post on here? They, for whatever reason, may have their own views on Rangers which they are entitled to post. That is what debate is all about. You may not have seen the action taken on many occassions as admin may have taken the action before you spotted it. This goes for posts against any club and not just one. I would also resist the temptation to join something that appeared to be against my views. There is no compunction to join - the 'come on in' thread was started following a discussion among many editors and Footymad HQ - as I said in the opening post of that thread. It was not started in response to the your plea for Rangers fans to boycott the site. Check a number of other Footymad sites and you will see similar posts regarding Virtual Dogging.
    Last edited by ed_Scottishfitba1; 28-03-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Last edited by 52N4E; 28-03-2017 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Some kick in the haw maws for Rolf

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    "When I joined this board back around the time you took over there were many Rangers fans posting on here, sure some were banned, but most left due to the way you run this site, have a quick glance at the threads on the main page, no Rangers fans post here but the majority is about Rangers, and none are in a positive, all the usual hatred and bile."

Pray tell me when I took over the site? You appear to have registered under the current name on 30 Jan 2014. I have always run this site on Rivals and now on Footymad - I mentioned I took over 18 years ago in my reply to your FAO Administrator post.

Have you ever thought that there may be more people (collectively) than Rangers fans who post on here? They, for whatever reason, may have their own views on Rangers which they are entitled to post. That is what debate is all about. You may not have seen the action taken on many occassions as admin may have taken the action before you spotted it. This goes for posts against any club and not just one. I would also resist the temptation to join something that appeared to be against my views. There is no compunction to join - the 'come on in' thread was started following a discussion among many editors and Footymad HQ - as I said in the opening post of that thread. It was not started in response to the your plea for Rangers fans to boycott the site. Check a number of other Footymad sites and you will see similar posts regarding Virtual Dogging.
    And that is the final kick in skippys balls.

Another bleaching for Rolph the greetin faced ersehole

D'ye think Rolfs got one more effort in him ? Maybe not

For the record, I'd have any decent Rangers fan on here for a bit of banter but the 'pedigree' of the hun posters of the past was at best woeful. New Rangers posters would need to be truthful, open to banter and not so precious when they post.

So, if you're a decent Rangers fan of the recently formed club, register and have your opinions heard

Quote Originally Posted by 52N4E View Post
    D'ye think Rolfs got one more effort in him ? Maybe not

For the record, I'd have any decent Rangers fan on here for a bit of banter but the 'pedigree' of the hun posters of the past was at best woeful. New Rangers posters would need to be truthful, open to banter and not so precious when they post.

So, if you're a decent Rangers fan of the recently formed club, register and have your opinions heard
    It appears that timmydice may be banned, amazing how you are posting so much all of a sudden, pilots union and all that

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)