+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tier 4

Tier 4

Beckons, even Nutts county will walk all over ya, don't normally pop on other boards but Thor does it regular so, did we meet in the FA cup last season.

re: Tier 4

You are just jealous because we outclassed you in the FA cup. The fact that you scored more goals than us is unimportant and should be disregarded.

And i bet i look more rock starish than you as well.

Thor - Top bannana rock star type.

Quote Originally Posted by pnethor
    You are just jealous because we outclassed you in the FA cup. The fact that you scored more goals than us is unimportant and should be disregarded.

the idea of the game is to put the ball in the back of the net, any team can run around with the ball like a headless chicken and hit a brick wall then face the consiquences, however you bring a bit of entertainment where ever you go so good on ya, my misses looks more frightning than you thor.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

the idea of the game is to put the ball in the back of the net, any team can run around with the ball like a headless chicken and hit a brick wall then face the consiquences, however you bring a bit of entertainment where ever you go so good on ya, my misses looks more frightning than you thor.[/quote]

Possibly, but your missus wouldn't wear that sleeveless shirt. Jeesus thor where have you been shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by pnethor

**** me, even that walls ugly,

Your taste in decor, is as bad as your clothes.

Es***red52 - its consequences, I do not know what consiquences are.

Jeeez. You is one scary lookin' ugly mo'*** ker.

Thor IS the love child of Noddy Holder & Liz McDonald.

UTC

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)