+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There are some threads being diverted onto this board.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't really get this, you run a poll, that poll clearly points to keeping O/T on the same board, then you move O/T threads onto here 'as an experiment'.
    Now, thats your choice as mods obviously, but why run the poll anyway in that case?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Don't really get this, you run a poll, that poll clearly points to keeping O/T on the same board, then you move O/T threads onto here 'as an experiment'.
    Now, thats your choice as mods obviously, but why run the poll anyway in that case?
    Its an idea I had that leaves the topics on the main board but makes it easier for folk to see the O/T threads. On the main board these topics are visual but only have half of the information and a redirection symbol.

If this type of thing works then I would propose leaving the threads up on the main board until they are established and then move them over. It would be unfair to move every O/T thread. The O/T threads will organically slip down the boards but the intersted members will know where to find them.

The poll is run to gauge the demand for a second board that would stop me having to transfer threads.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 28-02-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Is this a trial imposed by The Great Leaders office to test out the censoring of free speech ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    Is this a trial imposed by The Great Leaders office to test out the censoring of free speech ?
    Not at Slim, probably less censoring on this board. It'll be looked at but The great leaders office had the closed sign put up a while ago. Just trying to get the best or better for as many as posible.