+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stockport County 23.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    We've only had 4 draws from 21 games!

The goal scoring and lack of chances created is definitely an area of concern, the stats don't lie.

Neither do the defensive stats, the number of clean sheets and goals conceded are very impressive.
    I think you find stats only tell half a story.
    I think most teams that sit back and defend in numbers would have a nice defensive record but a low number of goals scored.

So to recap you statement
    We are 5hit at scoring
    But great at not conceding
    What is your actual point?
    Your not happy but are happy..?
    Hes not good but hes good?

We've only had 4 draws from 21 games!

The goal scoring and lack of chances created is definitely an area of concern, the stats don't lie.

Neither do the defensive stats, the number of clean sheets and goals conceded are very impressive.
    We have lost points in 10 of the 21 games played.
    Promotion form or not you decide.!?

More questions from Ken, this one is easy, it's Playoff form.

We are where we deserve to be both in the actual league table and the PPG league table.

I think that's one of the very few times you have acknowledged the "great at not conceding", I always thought you agreed with DavyFacts and thought we were just lucky defensively as he has detailed on more than one occasion when reviewing games.

It's a balanced view, it's not great but it's certainly not all doom and gloom. Just have patience and at the end of the season you will likely get your wish

You are your own worst enemy

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You are your own worst enemy
    I know trust me but Pedro likes to ask questions, and he doesn't always realise there is a middle ground. It's not always black and white (poor pun intended).

We are heading for the playoffs due to the combination our great defensive performances and misfiring attacking performances. I think the people predicting we won't make the playoffs are wrong.

We are where we deserve to be both in the actual league table and the PPG league table.

I think that's one of the very few times you have acknowledged the "great at not conceding", I always thought you agreed with DavyFacts and thought we were just lucky defensively as he has detailed on more than one occasion when reviewing games.

It's a balanced view, it's not great but it's certainly not all doom and gloom. Just have patience and at the end of the season you will likely get your wish
    I'm not doubting we are heading for play offs.
    As you should be aware I think at minimum we should finish top 7.
    With the facilities and backing the manager has had a top 7 is bare minimum.
    The point is...
    Are we storming to the top spot?
    We've spunked away so many points already we cant afford slip ups and playing to respect the point will not help us overtake torquay or sutton.
    It will keep us secured in the play offs but nothing more.
    Seems like a re run of last season to me...
    Have we learnt nothing.?

Ps nearly forgot to respond to your bull5hit about our defense.
    Why do you talk out your ar5e..
    I have never said we are lucky defensive so why would you think it?
    I have said we have a good defensive record because of his negative approach and on many occasions as that is why I cany stand Ardleys approach.
    He sacrifices attacking for defence it's simple.
    You have even agreed I just fony get where get your 5hit from..!

As posters have mentioned stop being a sausage.
    Stick to facts or opinions..but stop making 5hit up...!
    My wish..
    We get promotion but we also get rid of Ardley.
    For the good of the club not for my well being.!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Ps nearly forgot to respond to your bull5hit about our defense.
    Why do you talk out your ar5e..
    I have never said we are lucky defensive so why would you think it?
    I have said we have a good defensive record because of his negative approach and on many occasions as that is why I cany stand Ardleys approach.
    He sacrifices attacking for defence it's simple.
    You have even agreed I just fony get where get your 5hit from..!

As posters have mentioned stop being a sausage.
    Stick to facts or opinions..but stop making 5hit up...!
    My wish..
    We get promotion but we also get rid of Ardley.
    For the good of the club not for my well being.!
    Unfortunately we will not get promoted. But on a positive note Ardley will be gone..

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm not doubting we are heading for play offs.
    As you should be aware I think at minimum we should finish top 7.
    With the facilities and backing the manager has had a top 7 is bare minimum.
    The point is...
    Are we storming to the top spot?
    We've spunked away so many points already we cant afford slip ups and playing to respect the point will not help us overtake torquay or sutton.
    It will keep us secured in the play offs but nothing more.
    Seems like a re run of last season to me...
    Have we learnt nothing.?
    Another question, another easy one. Are we storming to top spot? No.

You predicted we would struggle for the first 11 games, you said so on the Predict where Notts will finish thread and said Ardley would be sacked. That's a long way from your above assessment and about as accurate as you scoreline predictions. Only the 9 goals out last night lol

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast