+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Roberts

Tyler Roberts

Thoughts on him?

I still think he is **** but glad to see he is actually contributing more recently in games and looking a much better player. I've got nothing against him seems a nice lad, works hard (mostly) and wants to improve i am just not convinced he can improve to the level we would requrie to enhance the team to the next level which obviously is top 10/8 next season.

Hope I'm wrong and hope like Bamford he becomes one of those players we start to say is one of first names on teamsheet

Think he has had a lot of injuries at unfortunate times which doesn’t help. Think he had the talent he just needs to work at it and apply himself like Bambi. He is also still very young and a lot thought KP was a write off at that age.

Hopefully he shines next season

don't disagree and I understand the concept of the "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but....

can't help but wonder what some of our U-23's could do if given the chance. some look really good. think we are going to have a chance to play some of them.

Just have to beat the blades.

To be fair, he seems to be improving with each game?

Still relatively young too, so in Bielsa I trust.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  19.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Nice ass!

The old Roberts chesnut, been here a few times havent we? He was shighte then, hes shighte now. Given that we dont have strikers except Bamford, we dont have the luxuary of playing dudes upfront who dont know how to shoot/score.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    To be fair, he seems to be improving with each game?

Still relatively young too, so in Bielsa I trust.
    Correct, He has improved as has very other player under Bielsa..

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)