+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Reading v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    Ronners with Smith on his own up front its gonna come back at us even more, stats say he loses more ball than he wins and you cant play clever through balls with him cause he aint clever enough and aint got the skills to take on a top level championship defence. So logic says we are gonna be on the back foot from minute one with the long boot to Smith as our major outlet. I fear we will pay big time today
    You're ahead of me there on stats then because I've never seen that comparison, but I understand your concerns regarding Smith's lack of goals so let's hope the system works out. UTM

Morning Frog'n'all. With one win, three draws and two defeats and playing top of the league, I wouldn't be betting on any points for the Millers if I was a neutral. Since, I'm not, I'm going to say we can get something out of this one.

I've never really liked Reading. I was once down South when we were playing them at the Madejski and managed to listen to match commentary on their local radio station. The commentators were p1llocks - forever slagging us off and having a good chortle about Millmoor and out portakabin press boxes. I seem to recall that in one game at Millmoor a right dirty barsteward of theirs ended the career of one of our players (that could be rubbish though - my memory could be playing tricks). Anyway come on lads get 'em stuffed!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I like Miller. The last 2 games changed when he was substituted
    It did for the worst

Great run from Harding. Corner - come on!

Some good football being played by the millers.

Excellent first fif**** minutes from us

Another corner for the millers tried something different and wiles over hits the cross.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I've never really liked Reading. I was once down South when we were playing them at the Madejski and managed to listen to match commentary on their local radio station. The commentators were p1llocks - forever slagging us off and having a good chortle about Millmoor and out portakabin press boxes. I seem to recall that in one game at Millmoor a right dirty barsteward of theirs ended the career of one of our players (that could be rubbish though - my memory could be playing tricks). Anyway come on lads get 'em stuffed!
    Wrinkly Trev Womble got done from Kitchener for Millwall !

We seem to be playing against a full international 11? Not many Cockney names, ok I know they are tother side of London !

Playing well but no end product, yet

Great pressing there from us which almost led to us getting in.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast