+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Cash Turnstile in Dens Park

And nelms and his inner circle are doing nothing absolutely nothing to get fans on board with a new rented stadium in a retail park at what cost no one knows.

It's " **** it that's where you are going, like it or lump it and sit in a **** hole for years in the meantime "

This stadium rather than be the saviour of DFC cud be the killer.

Nelms is like SNP administration promise everything deliver nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    See post number 95 of this topic.
    Knew what I posted but just had a quick recap.

Show me where I pledged support for J Nelms?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    How can a thread about cash turnstiles run to 13 pages and 124 contributions and have so few things to say about the title subject? The obsessed ramblings of a certain contributor is the reason. A psychiatrist could use Islay's never-ending crusade against Nelms as a case study in obsessive, deranged behaviour. I'm no apologist for Nelms and believe he has his faults but the constant sniping at him actually has me feeling sorry for the man. Actually my own opinion on a number of issues are not dissimilar to Islays'. I think a cash turnstile would help but only in that it would stop the double queueing; it's not as if you can't get a ticket on the day and it is only occasionally that the shop queue gets out of hand. The ticketing agreement has been posted by numerous contributors and sources from the shop suggesting that we cannot get out of our agreement until next year. I'm pretty sure that, especially if we stay up, that electronic ticketing will be in place next season.
    As far as staying at Dens is concerned my emotional attachment to remaining outweighs the benefits and desirability of a smart new stadium. I know that a number of the problems at Dens are self inflicted through lack of investment but there are still heavy cost issues re staying put.
    There is debate about such issues and obsessive behaviour and I know where I think Islay's contribution lies. Despite agreeing on some of the issues to an extent, the constant moan, moan, moan, and sniping away at Nelms and Fenton doesn't half turn me off. I have said before and say again why do you say you support the club, Islay, when you never have a good word to say about it? If your attitude in person in your relationships with club officials is anything like your written contributions no wonder they don't interact with you. You come across , as another posted, as a bitter old man. Enjoy your retirement, enjoy coming to Dens to see the club and calm down and enjoy life and give the rest of us all peace!
    I just want thing done fairly.
    When did the ticket agreement start and when does it finish.
    There has never been any mention about it on the Club website only on this forum.
    I know the one of the reasons why the management of Dundee Football Club turned the offer from D4L in September 2022 to pay for the full cost of the installation of an E ticketing system in Dens Park and a ticket agreement scheme was never mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Knew what I posted but just had a quick recap.

Show me where I pledged support for J Nelms?
    I enclose Post 95 for your reference. https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...309032&page=10

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nelms is like SNP administration promise everything deliver nothing.
    You have hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I just want thing done fairly.
    When did the ticket agreement start and when does it finish.
    There has never been any mention about it on the Club website only on this forum.
    I know the one of the reasons why the management of Dundee Football Club turned the offer from D4L in September 2022 to pay for the full cost of the installation of an E ticketing system in Dens Park and a ticket agreement scheme was never mentioned.
    Fair to who? You? You're consistently obnoxious and rude on here toward John Nelms, why should he be fair to you?

You're really starting to show all the traits that got you kicked off TDB forum. Bitter, rude and misguided old man.

And nelms and his inner circle are doing nothing absolutely nothing to get fans on board with a new rented stadium in a retail park at what cost no one knows.

It's " **** it that's where you are going, like it or lump it and sit in a **** hole for years in the meantime "

This stadium rather than be the saviour of DFC cud be the killer.
    The new stadium will be owned by Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited and like now DFC will be paying a rent to them for the use of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Fair to who? You? You're consistently obnoxious and rude on here toward John Nelms, why should he be fair to you?

You're really starting to show all the traits that got you kicked off TDB forum. Bitter, rude and misguided old man.
    Pravda 😂😂😂

They just make ****e up.

Planning application defo in by end of march......😁😁😁😁
    In Nelms’s defence when he said that the planning application would be in by the end of March he never said which year.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)