+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: corruption in scottish football

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I’m not too fussed about the whole new club thing. I can see how it may seem like we should be considered a new club but if we deal with facts then we’re not a new club, even though some wish it was.

Yes two tries to get out the championship is excellent. Once back, It didn’t take us long to win the top tier again and put an end to celtics hopes of winning 10 titles in a row.

Some are annoyed at that but I know lots of fans are glad to have a new champion in town. Everyone has an opinion, some would have preferred Celtic to win 10 rather than a “new club” have a chance lol.
    Rangers of 1872 died in 2012 FACT.

They died the same as Woolworths, Going Places and Gretna.

They ripped off the tax man and lots of small businesses, something they were proud of.

They cheated for years leading up to liquidation by using illegal EBT's. Other clubs overspent in the same period to keep up. A lot of clubs suffered as a consequence of this.

They then went bust, were liquidated and died. A new club was formed and named The Rangers. They had to apply to join the league, to which they were granted.

The new club did not learn from the old club, they overspent on wages whilst playing in the lower tiers. Since their birth, they have overspent every year of their existence FACT.

The Rangers are a zombie club and the rest of us know it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Are you going softer in your older age Donsdaft?

Although only a few years old and a new team, they paid and played premier league players in division 4 through to division 2. They should have taken just 3 years to reach the premiership. Always worth reminding them of that.

Nah , just sarcasm.

****ers through and through.

Overnight stay in a hotel before they played Arbroath says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    Rangers of 1872 died in 2012 FACT.

They died the same as Woolworths, Going Places and Gretna.

They ripped off the tax man and lots of small businesses, something they were proud of.

They cheated for years leading up to liquidation by using illegal EBT's. Other clubs overspent in the same period to keep up. A lot of clubs suffered as a consequence of this.

They then went bust, were liquidated and died. A new club was formed and named The Rangers. They had to apply to join the league, to which they were granted.

The new club did not learn from the old club, they overspent on wages whilst playing in the lower tiers. Since their birth, they have overspent every year of their existence FACT.

The Rangers are a zombie club and the rest of us know it.

Sensing a bit of anger here mate lol

For what it’s worth I don’t hold any grudges about our demotion and can understand those who wish we were considered a new club. Perhaps that would be fair considering airdrie and Gretna etc. It was never gonna happen that way though.

I understand the upset at the EBTs and I don’t agree with it, but it’s the chairman’s fault and all clubs have had a dodgy chairman, so unfair to punish clubs /hold grudges based in the actions of chairman.

I share the same desire as the new firm fans, to have a more competitive league. That’s why I wish you both luck and success, I don’t expect those wishes to be returned and understand your likely to wish bad luck to us but that’s understandable. The post about walter smith is evidence that deep down you are good fans and it’s just rivalry

For what it’s worth I don’t hold any grudges about our demotion and can understand those who wish we were considered a new club. Perhaps that would be fair considering airdrie and Gretna etc. It was never gonna happen that way though.

I understand the upset at the EBTs and I don’t agree with it, but it’s the chairman’s fault and all clubs have had a dodgy chairman, so unfair to punish clubs /hold grudges based in the actions of chairman.

I share the same desire as the new firm fans, to have a more competitive league. That’s why I wish you both luck and success, I don’t expect those wishes to be returned and understand your likely to wish bad luck to us but that’s understandable. The post about walter smith is evidence that deep down you are good fans and it’s just rivalry
    Which chairman do you mean?

Demotion???

A complete lack of a brain.

Try to understand that the club you once supported were never relegated.

The funniest thing is how many sevco fans think our detestation and contempt for both them and the multiple versions of their horrendous organisation has any thing remotely to do with football.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The funniest thing is how many sevco fans think our detestation and contempt for both them and the multiple versions of their horrendous organisation has any thing remotely to do with football.

Oh yea I think most know that aberdeen fans don’t hate us for the football, anyone who thought that will see it is not the case, there has been a lot of respect regarding our rise back to the top (or rise as a new club!) and it was nice to see on the Sir Walter thread. Total respect for our football but never lose track of the banter. That’s the way it should be!

I’m sure you are aware that rangers fans feel the same about aberdeen.

It’s all good bantz

F’uck off creep.

Oh yea I think most know that aberdeen fans don’t hate us for the football, anyone who thought that will see it is not the case, there has been a lot of respect regarding our rise back to the top (or rise as a new club!) and it was nice to see on the Sir Walter thread. Total respect for our football but never lose track of the banter. That’s the way it should be!

I’m sure you are aware that rangers fans feel the same about aberdeen.

It’s all good bantz
    There is no respect at all with regards your rise from League 2 to Premiership winners. You have overspent all of the way, lessons have not been learnt. Yet another £23 million loss in the latest accounts.

No reply on which chairman you meant?

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post

No reply on which chairman you meant?
    Grand Master Sash.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast