+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Megson,5 incoming?

Megson,5 incoming?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...n-say-13447819
    5 maybe by the end of the January winter window

I love Meggo, but there is more chance of 5 of saddam hussain's wmd finally being fired hitting vile park than 5 incoming at the hawthorns before Saturday.

Having thought about it I'd prefer the former scenario anyway.

Is he deluded ? he must have that West Brom virus poor bloke ,

They will be lucky to get five through the turnstiles the way they are going.

We all think the same - it ain't gonna happen.
    I even think nothing will happen before we lose to Bournemouth 0-2
    Apparently we are chasing Gibson again- another CH- who has 1 year & a relegation year in the Prem and has a fee of over £20m!!

TP says we have to wait til big clubs finish but their targets are never ours and their playeras would not come to us. So surely we had focus on the likeliest lads- but no we do nowt. Megson doing some PR about 5 incoming.
    The only 5 incoming will be goals against in first 3 games.
    Still I've got us for relegation at 6-1 may as well make something from this annual shambles.
    But when we go - we ain't ever coming back not with Lai & Hammond & Williams in charge . TP will walk away before Christmas
    And we will collapse- 13 senior prtofessionals- miracle medics on aging bodies- is you having a larff- but not laughing here

Dear vikingwarriorking,

Whatever the prescription is you're on it's not working.

Get straight back to the doctor and tell them, "I said I wanted HAPPY pills!"

They really do work.

With the lack of signings and the cost long boats these days viking gets a tad vexed.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Roymit View Post
    Dear vikingwarriorking,

Whatever the prescription is you're on it's not working.

Get straight back to the doctor and tell them, "I said I wanted HAPPY pills!"

They really do work.
    I genuinely think you are deluded if you think this is not a relegation dogfight from Saturday onwards................ Happy pills won't be enough but keep taking them til Christmas then I suggest you apply for an NHS frontal lobotomy that should just about begin to cover it.
    And if I'm wrong- please feel free to rip the p..s out of me.
    Til then what with the cost of longships and the total lack of quality pillaging I'm hoping my 6-1 bet for relegation will help me cope with this annual shambles, as I witness and you will too if you get off the happy tablets, a team in deep trouble from the off

http://https://www.sportinglife.com/...legation/94266

Hope this link works as never done it before.

Viking old chap you have some support for your relegation bet. Hope you are already on because after this article the 6/1 is likely to get shorter!

Didn't work, Yarm, try this

https://www.sportinglife.com/football

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)