+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

I don't know many clubs or fans of clubs who see us as "lower class upstarts." There is quite an affection for RUFC. Nor can you simply say "towns and clubs the size of ours." Rotherham is amply big enough to support Championship football. But RUFC's owners, management and fans lack ambition. They have a corner shop mentality. A decent fan base would tell that windbag Stewart to either put up, shut up or get lost. But you lads are too scared and too deferential. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I don't know many clubs or fans of clubs who see us as "lower class upstarts." There is quite an affection for RUFC. Nor can you simply say "towns and clubs the size of ours." Rotherham is amply big enough to support Championship football. But RUFC's owners, management and fans lack ambition. They have a corner shop mentality. A decent fan base would tell that windbag Stewart to either put up, shut up or get lost. But you lads are too scared and too deferential. Pathetic.

You have a knack of hitting the nail on the head, but occasionally missing and hitting your thumb.

Nardendee said "the absence of a crowd cost us big time. 14 home defeats. We missed the extra man (the crowd) and I am sure we would have found the extra few percent to turn those losses into draws."

Presumably every club in the country could say something similar! Don't you think the likes of Derby, Wednesday and Wycombe would also have benefitted from a crowd roaring them on? But the thing that amuses me most about you saying our crowd is the "extra man" is that so many people on this board have regularly bemoaned the lack of atmosphere at NYS.
    Can't have it both ways 🙂

8,000 home fans. Home end(9,500), only full for big Derby matches. The case for the defence rests m'lud.

How the heck can you say "I love TS"? The guy is a bombastic, uncouth small businessman. He's also a Pigs supporter. He's in RUFC for gain and vanity. Had he wanted to contribute something to the people of Rotherham he could have opened a hospital or hospice or food bank. I wish he, his clan and that appalling bunch who make up our board would just go away.
    why dunt thaar go away

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Nardendee said "the absence of a crowd cost us big time. 14 home defeats. We missed the extra man (the crowd) and I am sure we would have found the extra few percent to turn those losses into draws."

Presumably every club in the country could say something similar! Don't you think the likes of Derby, Wednesday and Wycombe would also have benefitted from a crowd roaring them on? But the thing that amuses me most about you saying our crowd is the "extra man" is that so many people on this board have regularly bemoaned the lack of atmosphere at NYS.
    Can't have it both ways 🙂
    That maybe the case but we wouldn’t have lost 14 home games. Anyway it doesn’t really matter does it?

All the boo boys are having a great time. Hope they enjoy themselves.

By the same token would we have done so well away from home if their fans would have been there?

How the heck can you say "I love TS"? The guy is a bombastic, uncouth small businessman. He's also a Pigs supporter. He's in RUFC for gain and vanity. Had he wanted to contribute something to the people of Rotherham he could have opened a hospital or hospice or food bank. I wish he, his clan and that appalling bunch who make up our board would just go away.
    I give up. A troll or utterly clueless. Either way, I give up. There's no point even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I give up. A troll or utterly clueless. Either way, I give up. There's no point even trying.
    Quite agree Millertime and whoever Wendun is he is totally out of order. If he thinks he can do a better job let him get his wallet out. Absolutely disgusting comments about our Chairman. Criticism is fine but personal criticism is bang out of order. If I ran the forum he would be kicked off the board.
    Last edited by Nardendee; 09-05-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I've been telling people not to reply to him because he gives nothing to this forum, I dont even read what he says now, its irrelevant.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast