+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: GLASS’ CLASS v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    One thing watching yesterday showed me was that McGeoch, Bates and Ojo are not nearly good enough. We were rubbish at both ends of the pitch. Until that improves it is going to be long hard season.
    Glass will maybe start pulling Bates off if he’s not performing….

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Glass will maybe start pulling Bates off if he’s not performing….
    Either Glass or the referee may do so for tugging. Judging by the R***** sending off, he hardly needs to tug at all!

Aberdeen seem to be going through a bad patch. I hope glass can turn things around and get the reds back to the top 6, it’s about time. Aberdeen are always a top 6 club in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Aberdeen seem to be going through a bad patch. I hope glass can turn things around and get the reds back to the top 6, it’s about time. Aberdeen are always a top 6 club in my opinion!
    Name:  AC1E1BD2-8E94-4C33-A2FC-ED4A61F98EAF.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  5.4 KB

Top Bantz John 🍻

Top Bantz John 🍻
    Are you looking forward to Giofanni taking the first team head coach role in Govan? I think the Sevco director’s have waged the January transfer kitty at the bookies. It will be a total disaster if they don’t actually appoint him/her/them/it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Are you looking forward to Giofanni taking the first team head coach role in Govan? I think the Sevco director’s have waged the January transfer kitty at the bookies. It will be a total disaster if they don’t actually appoint him/her/them/it.
    Good afternoon john.

We should probably not hijak an aberdeen threat with our bears chat, there’s loads of bears threads on here that you could have discussed this in lol. But since you ask, GVB, Alex Neil, Derek, all good rangers men. All would keep us as champs for a second season.

Calum Davison won a double with a bottom 6 budget. That’s twice as many trophies as stevie g won. He deserves an interview imo

Anyhoo, we should keep this thread red. Any thoughts on the big “new firm” Derby, can The reds continue their form (well blip aside) and give the tangerine dream machine their third defeat in a row?

Good afternoon john.

We should probably not hijak an aberdeen threat with our bears chat, there’s loads of bears threads on here that you could have discussed this in lol. But since you ask, GVB, Alex Neil, Derek, all good rangers men. All would keep us as champs for a second season.

Calum Davison won a double with a bottom 6 budget. That’s twice as many trophies as stevie g won. He deserves an interview imo

Anyhoo, we should keep this thread red. Any thoughts on the big “new firm” Derby, can The reds continue their form (well blip aside) and give the tangerine dream machine their third defeat in a row?
    I don’t pay much attention to your team but are they as big as the original Rangers? Are they in as much debt? Do they owe a flower shop and newsagent any outstanding invoices?
    Hector will be in touch soon, so in the meantime you keep in touch with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t pay much attention to your team but are they as big as the original Rangers? Are they in as much debt? Do they owe a flower shop and newsagent any outstanding invoices?
    Hector will be in touch soon, so in the meantime you keep in touch with yourself.
    Swerved the red chat completely there johno!
    Ok let’s keep it blue. Are the new rangers as big as the old? It’s hard to understand how it happened, but they are bigger.
    Bloody huge. The talk of the town, and that’s every town in the country! Regardless of who they support it’s secondary to talking about this new rangers. They got the biggest crowd in the untied Kingdom while in the bottom tier and biggest ever bottom tier crowd worldwide.
    Cash means nothing to clubs this size, debt means nothing. It’s about much more than money. Incredible stuff, the rise up the leagues and title win for a club less than a decade old. Ok so the history shows it is the same Club but it’s not. It’s bigger, it’s simply the best the country has ever seen!

Good afternoon john.

It’s ‘threads” not “threats”. If there are loads then fvck off where you belong you sister $hagging, cousin fi$ting piece of ****.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast